IV

Sooo I felt inspired and decided to publish a new chapter since I'll be quite busy again in a few days (highschool starts, no time for updates, readers want updates, author has no time yadda yadda...)
Also, this one is a bit longer than the previous ones but only because I felt inspired and decided to write instead of sleeping early—

~•~•~•~

Later on in your house...

You plopped down on your bed, your face buried on the pillow as it muffled a groan that had escaped your mouth. You gripped the soft object tighter in a way to vent your frustration.

"Why the hell did she kiss me like that? That damn Okuma" you turned the other way round, now facing the (F/C) ceiling of your bedroom. "I should really get one of these whistles next time she decides to get too touchy" you thought out loud. But you knew that wasn't really what made you so annoyed.

'What I hate the most is... That I actually liked it. Come on (Y/N) it was just a small peck, don't be so gay' you mentally scolded yourself.

'Seriously, I'm so messed up' with each day that passed you felt more and more convinced of this.

"I mean, she's cute and has a pretty face and body so you can't really blame a (Sexuality) girl for—" you suddenly stopped, realising what you were saying. 'Great, now I sound like a total perv'

You decided to take your phone out and check your messages to distract yourself for a while. There was a notification and you went to the most recent ones section. To your surprise —or not really— there were 7 new text messages coming from the same person.

"Naruko..."

Hey (Y/N) it's me Naruko!

The party starts at 10 kay?

U can leave whenever u want tho cause my parents r out for 3 days

Oh yeah here u have
'(Adress)'

If u get lost u can call me or any of the other girls