II

The bell rang, signaling it was lunch time.

You didn't waste a single moment as you opened your bag, grabbed (Lunch) and headed to the door. You had to dodge the students who were gathering around Ayaka and when you were about to walk out of the class someone grabbed you by the arm and dragged you outside.

You were ready to run away in case a certain demon decided to take things too far, but you let out a sigh in relief when you realised it was (F/N).

"Dang, you scared me..."

"(Y/N) how come you didn't tell me about her??" (F/N) grabbed both of your shoulders and she started to shake your body.

"T-There's nothing to talk about..." you assured her and she shot a glare at you, obviously not believing your words. "Hey, don't look at me like that, and stop shaking me"

"Fine, but-- When did you get such a gorgeous girlfriend? It doesn't make sense, I mean, it's you we're talking about" apparently, she was in shock.

"That was uncalled for. And she's nothing of the sorts—" you said.

"Then why did she call you 'darling'?" She argued.

"Look, this is a misunderstanding. Ayaka is very outgoing, she likes to call people like that. She's... Uh" you tried to make up an excuse. "She's my cousin and she's temporarily staying here"

She raised an eyebrow. "Then why haven't you talked to me about her before?"

"It never came up" you shrugged. "Can we just go and eat lunch?"

"Honestly, do you expect me to believe--?" She was cut off when someone put an arm around your waist and pulled you towards her.

"Oh, dear. You're starting to annoy my Mistress..." Ayaka smiled, but you could have sworn you saw a hint of annoyance behind that expression and you knew far too well that wasn't a good sign.

"What the heck? Mistress...?!" She eyed you suspiciously. "(Y/N), what is going on here?"

"Tch... Aren't you a curious little mouse?~" she smirked and gave her a sinister look. At the same time, she pulled your body closer to hers.

As human as she might have looked, she was still a dangerous demon and she would definitely behave as such if your friend kept pushing her limits.

Before you could do anything, Ayaka let go of you and she walked towards (F/N). She approached her like a predator cornering its prey, slowly but surely.

Then, the demon grabbed the collar of her shirt and brought her face closer to hers, much to your surprise.

"Let go of me, you creep—" your friend tried to get out of her grip.

"Ayaka, stop—"

But she completely ignored you. The pink-haired female stared in (F/R)'s eyes and she suddenly stopped struggling.

"Now, listen to me... You will stop asking (Y/N) questions about me, or else I'll crush your soul" her menacing expression was quickly replaced by a cheerful one and you were slightly taken aback by her mood swings. "Oh, and you will always support our relationship~ Have I made myself clear?"

(F/N) simply nodded.

"Good girl" she patted her shoulder and took a few steps back. Then, she turned around and started to walk away. "Mistress, I have to take care of a few things... But don't worry, I'll be back in no time, so don't miss me too much~" you heard her sweet giggle before she left.

You facepalmed, not sure of how you should react. Afterwards, you turned your attention back to your clasmate and friend, who blinked a few times, looking very confused.