The Girls Arrive in North America

Samantha’s POV

“It’s about time. Amanda’s already on her 5th slice.” Ariana complained.

“It’s my second slice, thank you.” Amanda corrected.

“Whatever. I’m actually not that hungry.” I told them.

“Is everything okay?” Principal White asked me with concern.

“Yeah, why?” I asked.

“Because you have that look like something’s bothering you.” She replied.

“And pizza’s basically your favorite food. So if you don’t want a slice, something’s obviously wrong.” Elena added.

“Nope. Nothing’s wrong.” I replied quickly.

“Yes there is. It’s written all over your face.” Mr. Johnson told me.

All six of them were staring at me and it was getting very uncomfortable. So I finally broke down.

“Fine. I’m worried about my father.” I said to them, finally giving up.

“Why?” Principal White asked me.

“When I was talking to him just now, it sounded like he was even more upset than he was when I left him for the X Factor.” I explained.

“Well, kind of packed up everything and left him as soon as you got home from the X Factor. So I would assume that he would sound even more upset than he was when you left him for the X Factor.” Ella explained to me.

“True.” I replied.

“Listen, don’t worry about it. You’re going to see him soon enough.” Principal White assured me.

“Why we just skip the movie tonight and just go to bed. We have to wake up early and have a long day tomorrow.” Mr. Johnson told us.

“Okay.” We all said in unison.

Everyone washed their plates and put them away and we all went up to bed together. I really hope they’re right about my father.

Elena’s POV

*The Next Morning*

“Elena.”’ Someone whispered, but I ignored it.

“Elena.” They said in their normal voice, but once again I ignored it.

I put the blankets over my head and hoped that they would go away, but sadly I was mistaken.

“ELENA MALIK IF YOU DON’T GET YOUR BUTT UP NOW WE’RE ALL LEAVING WITHOUT YOU AND YOU CAN EXPLAIN TO SIMON WHY YOU HAD TO FLY OVER WITH OUR FATHERS!” Ella screamed at the top of her lungs, scaring me so much, I fell out of bed.

“I’m up.” I whined as I stood up slowly.

“Good. Now get dressed.” Ella said happily as she skipped out of my room. Sometimes I worry about that girl.

I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yes, for about a 15 minutes.” Mr. Johnson said grumpily.

“Sorry.” I apologized. 

“Whatever. Let’s get in the car, we’re already running late.” Paul told us as he rushed us out of the house and into the car.

*At the hotel*

“So Amanda is rooming with Elena, Ariana is rooming with Samantha, and Ella has her own room. And Mr. Johnson, you're going to be rooming with Ms. White. Does anyone have any questions?” Paul told us as he handed us our room keys.

“Yes, why am I the only one getting my own room?” Ella asked randomly.

“I take that back. Everyone quickly drop off their bags and report back down here in 10 minutes.” Paul replied quickly and rushed us to the elevators.

“Well then.” Ella said pretending to be offended.

This is going to be one long tour.

*10 minutes later*

All of us are now downstairs waiting for Paul to arrive so we can get to our interview.

“Ladies, glad you’re on time.” Simon told us with a smile as he approached us.

“Didn’t want a repeat of a last time.”  I mumbled.

On our European leg of the tour, we had just gotten into Ireland and we went to go drop our stuff off in our rooms. And we all figured that since Paul gave us 15 minutes to drop our things and report back downstairs, that we close our eyes for about 5 minutes. Well we were sleeping for another 15 minutes and Paul came into all of our rooms and dragged us out by our hair. Pretty traumatizing experience.

“Anyway, I just wanted to wish you luck at your interview and photo shoot. Normally I would have gone with you, but your fathers will be arriving soon and I wouldn’t want to miss them.” Simon explained to us.

We nodded in response and went out to the car, which took us to the interview.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hi guys!

sorry for the horrible and short chapter!

next chapter will probably be better and will probably be longer!