Epilogue

Epilogue

Amanda's POV

*5 Years Later*

So, it has been five years since Mr. Johnson proposed to Principal White and four years since they got married. It was a small cermony for only close friends and family. Of course the girls and I were the brides maids because we're obviously special. Mr. Johnsnon and Principal White have two children. A girl, Jenna, and a 3 year old boy, Jason. He was named after Mr. Johnson.

As for my father and his friends, he has gone back to his low-key life. Some of they old fans ask for a picture, but other than that they live normal lives. But this time they live normal lives with each other.

Simon and Paul finally retired and live a wonderful life. They were and still are a big part of our fathers lives and that will probably never change.

Elena is still going strong with her solo career. And some how in these crazy 12 years, she has managed to get married tothe love of her life and they have two beatiful children. She has a 5 year old son, John, and a 3 year old daughter, Marissa.

Ella has come to mature a lot more over the years. She finally settled down with her husband and had three children. There's Brian and Christian. They're Ella's six year old twins. And then there's little Ella. She just turned two. It's funny how the twins are only six years old, but they are already so protective of their little sister. But anyway, as for Ella's solo career. She's still going strong, making music. She actually just put an album out and is getting to go on tour after the holiday's.

Samantha finally found someone she's madly in love with. It only took her 12 years. They've been dating for about six months, but I think her boyfriend is going to purpose soon. Let's hope. Samantha's solo career finally died down. She doesn't have mobs of people waiting for her at the airport or the studio or even outside her home.She still has a pretty good fan base, but she lost quite a few fans. Samantha doesn't have to worry so much about her father anymore because he has finally found someone new that he's madly in love with.

 Ariana has now been married to her husband for about a year and a half and she finally had her first child. Her name is Delilah. Such a pretty name isn't it. Well, anyway, Amanda is taking a break from her solo career to be there for her newborn baby. She doesn't have to worry about her father anymore because he has finally found someone new who he loves and adores.

As for me, I am still single and my solo career has never been stronger. I haven't spoken to the girls that much. I have just been too busy with work. But that's okay. They understand.

Going on as a solo artist has been the hardest thing that I have ever done. I miss being part of the group, but I guess good thing comes have to come to an end some time and I guess it was Second DIrection's time.  Being apart of Second direction was an amazing experience and I would never change it for the world.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys!

i finally finished this series.

thank you for all the reads and votes!

please tell me what you guys thought of the book!

and don't forget to vote!

again, thank you guys for all the reads!

bye!