Eight

After they left a few days had passed I had gone on with my daily routine in going to work and whatnot. What did change and was added was me scrolling through my contacts and landing on namjoon. I would stare at it for what seemed like hours, debating whether or not I should contact him. I wondered how they were doing.

On a very slow Monday I sat at my stool like always and pulled out my phone. Again going through the same process. Hesitant at first but then I decided to just go into 'fuck it' mode.
I texted namjoon.

Hey. Sorry to bother. I just wanted to check how you guys were doing. :)

I put my phone away and decided not to dwell on wether he'd answer or not.

About 2 hours later I felt my phone vibrate as I was taking my lunch break.
I pulled out my phone and Namjoon's name flashed on my screen.

Hey. No worries you're not bothering anyone. We're fine, thank you.
How are you?

Oh wow he actually answered. I don't know what else I was expecting so I just answered back.

Glad your fine. I'm good same old same old.

I put my phone away and continued to eat my lunch. As I was mid chew my phone started to ring. I got it out of my pocket Namjoon was trying to FaceTime me. I answered.

Hey.- y/n

All six boys were staring at me with huge smiles on their faces through the screen.

Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida.

They all said in unison as a greeting. I took a guess as that was what they all called themselves. I giggled.

I continued to catch up with them until realization dawned on me.

Where's Yoongi oppa?-y/n

I was able to communicate better. My Korean was improving through my classes also not to mention I spent most of my free time watching korean dramas.

Then more realization hit me like a truck.  I realized I had just blurted out that question out of nowhere. It had nothing to do with the conversation.

They all started laughing at my sudden outburst.

I just smiled while playing with my hands awkwardly.

It's okay. You're curious that's all. He's in his studio while we were all here in the dance studio.- Namjoon explained.

I sort of sighed and chuckled at the same time in relief that he said it in English, so I wouldn't have to concentrate extra hard. I was also relieved that he understood me.

My break was about to be over and so was theirs so we said bye and I hung up.

Now to continue with my boring ass shift...

A couple hours later I was at home when my phone dinged. Since I live alone and everything was quiet the sound echoed throughout the house. My phone sat on my kitchen counter downstairs and I heard from my second floor bedroom. I ignored it since I guessed it was probably one of my family members informing me on my allowance or something along those lines.

I continued doing my makeup as I wanted to go out, when I heard another ding. Again ignoring it and continued. When a couple minutes later my phone was dinging non stop. I got up irritated and as I was on the last step it started ringing. I ran to check and it was Jimin facetiming me.

I was still sort of irritated that I was interrupted but I answered politely.

Annyeonghaseyo oppa- y/n

He smiled and greeted back.

Where are you going you look pretty- Jimin said extra slow so I could understand him.

I smiled and thanked him for the compliment.

I'm just gonna go out to dance or something since I haven't gone out.- y/n

Alright be careful-Jimin

He smiled as he was about to hang up.

Wait! What were you calling for?- y/n.

Oh it's nothing important- Jimin

No tell me please- y/n

Ummm.... What's your favorite color and flower? - Jimin

Well that was unexpected.

I smiled.

I like black and purple. I also love orchids.-y/n (a/n that's what I like whoops)

He smiled and then paused as if to think.

Wait you don't like roses?- Jimin

He paused and then was quick to correct himself.

I mean it's fine if you don't there's nothing wrong with that I was just wondering since you know most girls like them.- Jimin

He rambled and said it all in one breath.

I was only able to catch the gist of what he was saying. I lightly laughed at his rambling.

Haha it's ok Jimin relax I'm not offended or anything I just don't like them because they're too cliche.-y/n

Haha well okay I'll let you go then bye y/n.- Jimin

I hung up grabbed my things and headed out for some fun not really thinking much of the conversation we just had.

A/n
Sorry it's been forever since I've posted but I was my sure what I wanted to do with this story anymore. And I lost motivation after seeing less people read it. I then remembered why I do this just because it simply brings me joy and that's all that matters. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter.