Nine

I had gone out to a dance club and danced with some people I know.

I had a goal in life so whenever I went out i had people around me but I always kept my distance. To me it was just people I had fun with but nothing else. The way I saw it I was going to leave soon anyway.
I never really had a personal connection with anyone.

Who knows maybe now that I've found my soulmate that may change. I mean not like he lives on another continent and acts like he hates my guts or anything. Ugh I needed to stop thinking like this.

I had gotten back home and around 1am.

I changed and headed for bed. Eventually I got up to get a water way later though since hangovers and tiredness be like that.

I checked the clock on my wall it read 2 pm the next day. Man my days were going by fast. Luckily it was my day off today.

As I was sitting down I heard my doorbell go off. I groaned in annoyance. I got up and went to the door.

The mailman was there. I signed for my things and went back inside.

No bills. My family paid for everything. Check. Allowance. And a letter.

The letter looked weird so I just threw into the paper shredder.

I went upstairs got ready and then came back down.

I had been saving up ever since I was in high school so that by the time I was 21 I could leave everything behind and stop following everyone's standards and make my dreams come true.
*time skip*
I was now going to meet with my advisor at the bank he helped me manage all my money that I was saving up and behind my family's back was helping me with my plan to leave to South Korea to become something else. My passion was music not business and I was going to make it happen no matter what.
And now another reason to go through with it was to get to see the boys again and get to know them.

You can go. You have enough y/n - advisor

I froze I've been waiting for years to hear those words and now it was finally here.

A/n

Sorry this sucked but I'm working up towards her finally having more interactions with the boys.
Thanks for reading.
Leave feedback if you want. Please vote.