Twenty

My mind was whirling for the next two days. I seemed to be in autopilot.

Everything was moving in a blur. I couldn't seem to process anything. I hadn't spoken to anyone in two days. I felt my sanity slipping.

I couldn't handle yoong. I couldn't handle the scandal. I couldn't handle jimin and his confession. I felt like I no longer had control over my own life and that feeling really sucked.

The reason I came to Korea was to make something of myself, to follow my dreams, I certainly didnt come here to have my life made a mess.

At this point I was beyond frustrated. I decided that I'd had enough so I called off work and decided to just finally get rid of all of this.

I picked up my phone and opened Twitter. After the scandal my account had blown up.

I took a deep breath in and decided to tweet.

I need these rumors to stop both for my sake and the sake of bts. No I'm not in any way, shape or form associated with them or big hit entertainment. I hope that from now on you respect my privacy and cooperate with my request. I am a normal human being and I can assure so are they and I can't be the only one who is fed up with the situation.

I exhaled and hit post.

I really hoped they would listen although it did seem highly unlikely that they'd listen to just one simple tweet.

I brushed a hand through my hair in exasperation.

Next order of business.

I hit dial and began to wait until he answered.

Oh my God y/n you have no idea how worried I've been. I didnt want to be too pushy so I let you have your space. But don't do that ever again ok? How are you? Do you need anything?

I laughed at his concerned filled voice that came through the speaker of my phone.

I'm fine Jin. I just hope you're not busy.

First of all it's oppa to you and second of all no I'm not busy what do you need?

Ok ok oppa. I had to talk to you about two things. 1 jimin confessed to me and 2 I think I'm ready to audition.

Oh okay I'm glad you're ready to audition I'll t- wait what?! Jimin did what? And why did you say it so casually? Are you not aware of what's going on I mean you do know it can't really work out because of yoongi right and I mean it's not fair to him regardless.

Ohe sigh. Two sighs.

Yes oppa wish is why I'm rejecting him in the nicest way possible I just needed to talk to you first.

Oh okay . Sorry for overreacting and good luck with that. Try not to hurt him too bad ok?

Yeah I'll try don't worry I'll discuss the audition with you and hobi later.

I hung up and now the final most stressful task. Talking to Jimin.

I have no idea how I'm going to go about this. Honestly I've never gone though this before and have no experience with it whatsoever.

Okay I can do this I just have to RIP it off like a band aid and I can't back up on my decision. I have to stand my ground. After all it's not fair to yoongi. Even if I haven't spoken to him in a while.

I clicked on the call button next to his name and he answered on the first ring. He sounded breathless.

Hey y/n

Hey jimin if you're not busy meet me at the cafe near big hit in 30.

I hung up and started to get ready both physically and mentally for this encounter.

This was the last thing on my to do list and hopefully after this my life will start taking its course to where I want it to be.