real life

Tess' grime covered face pulled into a bright smile as soon as Rob called the scene to and end, her hands coming together to clap. "Shower- then food!" Jensen grinned at the brunette, his green eyes watching as she stalked over to Jared and Misha to talk. Taking this as his opportunity, Jensen slipped out of the stage, making his way to Cliff.

"Can you get the car real quick?" Cliff nodded, Jensen thanking him before continuing on his way to costumes to change out of his Dean clothes and into his everyday, Jensen wear. Glancing at his watch, J noted that he had about ten minutes until Tessa was usually finished freshening up after their scenes so he walked toward her trailer.

He lifted his fist, knocking lightly on the aluminum door. The shuffling of feet could be heard from the inside as well as a shout from the girl. "One second!" He laughed and shook his head. "Ok, come in!" He opened the door, stepping into the trailer. Tessa had on a pair of dark jeans and a hoodie, her feet were clad in fuzzy blue socks and a pair of slides. "What's up, J?" She plopped down on the small couch, pulling her dark hair into a ponytail.

Jensen could just stare at the girl's bare face and messy hair as she sat in her natural beauty. "We're going out!" He chuckled at her surprised face, grabbing her hands and pulling her up off the couch. "Grab your shit, princess, we leave in 5!"

"Jens-," He grabbed the sides of her face with his large hands.

"Let me take you out." She smiled, nodding.

"Ok."