real life

That night, Theresa's mom made everyone head back to their respective homes. Mandy went back to her apartment in town and Tess and Jensen headed back to her family home. Ellen stayed at the hospital with Howard to keep him company until he was allowed to return home.

Upon entering, Tessa tossed her keys and bag on the kitchen island before hopping onto the countertop. "I'm taking a shower then we could watch a movie or something? Or even just go to bed, I really don't care." He smiled and nodded, making his way over to the girl. He placed his hands on either side of her body, leaning forward with a cheeky grin.

"I've been meaning to ask you about earlier," he started, searching Tess's dark eyes for any clues about what she was thinking.

"Yeah?" She questioned.

"Yeah."

"I'm not sure I know what you're talking about." She grinned, the sight making Jensen's heart melt.

"Oh, really?" He grabbed her hips, dragging her closer to him antagonizingly slow.

"Mhm..." she placed her hands on the back of his neck, cheeks tinting pink.

"Well maybe I could jog your memory." Their foreheads touches again, the tip of Jensen's nose brushing against Tessa's.

"You could try." With a chuckle, the blond attached their lips once more, his hands moving from her hips to her cheeks, then back down to her sides, her graphic t-shirt riding up slightly. The feeling of her skin under his fingertips make his knees shake and his heart hammer in his chest. This, he thought, this is love.