Chapter eight

Italics: mind speaking

Percy POV:

After waking up showering I dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast , I could see Clarisse was already up , i was about to say good morning to her when I found myself being teleported , and guess where , yep Olympus . Nico was standing a few yards from me . i looked at the three A's , Apollo , Artemis and Athena as they sat talking to each other sometimes telipathically other times out loud , they know of my secret that i am a demi-wolf well at first Athena didn't but I had to confide in Athena after Annabeth went to her and conplained about me for not liking her back and not letting me her kiss me right after Luke died , since then we've been secretly friends ever since .

" Perseus Jackson and Nico Di Angelo , Lady Hecate has a quest for you , i heard Nico groan , i just remained silent . Lady Hecate appeared , we bowed before her .

"There's a war coming , I need the both of you to stop it before it starts ! , along time ago I blessed four Wizards . They founded a school called 'Hogwarts' i need you to go there undercover and befriend the golden trio known as Harry Potter , Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger .and also join the Order of Pheonix , But you are not allowed to tell anyone about the demi-god world , you will be staying with the weasley's for the night , there is a basement that has a spell so no one can earvesdrop . your things are in the school . Nico you will also be in Gryffindor the same house as Percy .Percy you know where to go." With that i nodded and grabbed Nico's forearm and apparating without another word . when we landed in a field Nico ran of to a bush to throw up .

"What the hades was that and how are you not effected " wiping his mouth he asked me

" that was apparating and i did that since i was 12 , plus it doesn't need any energy , come on , there is a house up ahead" not looking at him , remembering our conversation from yesterday , walking ahead

"Wait Percy ." i nodded " are you really a werewolf " i stopped in my tracks looking at him , he was fidgeting like he did when he was nervous " i mean you did say that i got it right ." i sighed rubbing my face with my hands

"yes Nico i'm a werewolf but also i'm a hybrid let's just say i'm one of a kind , and i get it if you don't want to speak with me " continuing to walk to the house with him catching up with me before he could reply a women ran out of the house hugging me

"Percy it's good to see you again , oh and who is this young man" ( only Molly knows about Percy )

"It's good to see you to Molly , this is Nico he will be in my year going to Hogwarts with me in Gryffindor ." going inside as Molly went to the kitchen probably finishing dinner

"umm... Percy how does she know you " he asked walking behind me while i went down to my room and as i expected there is another bed for Nico

"oh i'm also a wizard on my mothers side . and i went to hogwarts since i was 12 .but their magic doesn't work on me like it doesn't on you" I casually said smirking.

- Break -

Nico POV:
Waking I was still feeling overwhelmed that i was on a quest with Percy , then looking across the room i could see Percy's bed was empty , panicking i jumped out of bed and walked to the open bethroom door , hearing the shower , I peared in , I could see Percy's naked body outlined through the glass shower screen , I stood quite not moving watching him , then he turned the shower of , I turned quickly and sat on my bed , Percy walked out , i'm sure he noticed me blush , the side of his head was shaved the tips of his hair were dyed dark blue , also i swear i saw a tongue piercing , he was wearing dark blue shirt with black jeans with combat boots . oh my gods that ass is perfect , blushing at the naughty thoughts that were about to begin i shook my not wanting an early problem , blushing even darker than possible when i heard Percy laugh up the stairs . going to the shower and getting rid of my problem . going upstairs.

"morning sleepy head , breakfast is ready i thought i had to pour a bucket of cold water over you " he said making breakfast and I saw food flying while I stared not knowing what to do. "anyway we have to go to hogwarts today and normally we aren't allowed but we have a quest so , eat up we are going to mist travel so you don't throw your food up after an apparation" all i could i nod and sit down on the chair while he put a plate full of pancakes in front of me , but he didn't join me.

"how come your not eating. " puting a piece in my mouth looking at while he cleaned the dishes

"i ate while you were in the shower ." not looking at me putting everything away exept from a plate full of them , suposedly they were for the people who live here

"where is everyone " looking around noticing we are the only ones here

"everyones out of the house because only Molly , the woman who hugged me yesterday , knows about me and the can't be here while we are , so we have to go early , so eat up we will not eat in a while ." while i ate he was gathering everything we need , i never knew he was the one who can be tidy and organised like a lot of things i guess , while i was thinking while eating i never noticed that Percy went downstairs to get our things i guess , finishing my food washing and cleaning the dishes putting them away remembering were Percy put them , i went downstairs to brush my teeth while Percy was waiting for me . finishing i went to Percy who gave me my dufell bag holding on my forearm he asked me.

" ready to go ." i nodded and we dissapeared it felt like my insides where being seperated and put back together . before i could figure out what happened we landed in another field only this time there was a castle in front of us , looking at Percy who was leaning on me for support who was looking towards the building " Welcome to Hogwarts "

I might rewriting this story later in the future change bits . but i will finish this one before rewriting it .