Chapter 2

DeAnna's Pov

Wow Dylan is so sweet! I think I might like him. No DeAnna what are you thinking he would never go for me. I mean i just got out of a bad relationship and I don't need to get my heart broken again. " Dylan where do you normally sit?" I said very shyly. Dylan's eyes grew wide. Oh my gosh his brown eyes are so adorable😍.

DeAnna stop now you don't need another boyfriend right now. " i normally sit where ever i can find a seat." He said shyly. " Oh well I was wondering if i could sit by you because I don't know anyone in this class." I said. He looked at me with a big huge smile and said, " Yeah totally here you can sit right beside me the seat is open." " Thanks I don't really make alot of friends because they usually don't notice me cuz I'm so quiet." I said. " Well you can talk to me I will notice you and I hope we can be friends." He said. Omg!!! He wants to be friends yay!!

I don't really have a lot of friends cuz i don't really talk to people except my bff Summer but she lives in Tennessee ugh I miss her so much we are like sisters. Okay don't sound crazy or nervous. " Okay i would like to be friends I mean I don't have friends here yet so it will be nice to have someone to talk to." I said. " Yeah I don't have a lot of friends ether cuz I don't really like the people that are around here." He said with a sad face. " Why did one of the people here do something to you Dylan?" I asked concerned.

" Oh nothing just forget I said anything." He said. Ugh how can I forget I will get him to tell me sooner or later I don't want a cute and sweet guy to have to go through anything like that. " Umm can I have your number but you don't have to if you don't want to." Dylan said really sly like. " Sure." I said. I took out a piece of paper and wrote my number down. " Here you go." I said. " Thanks txt you later today." He said. " Okay I will be waiting." I sad while winking.

Dylan's Pov

I think DeAnna is so beautiful and so sweet. And her big blue eyes are so gorgeous I mean wow i could stare in them like for forever😍. Stop Dylan you hardly know her. But I can't help but stare at her.

She asked where I usually sit. Wow i was so shocked she would ask that but I'm glad she did once i told her where I usually sit she sat next to me. Omg she smells so good 😍. As she told me that she doesn't really have any friends I was like how could a beautiful girl like her not have a lot of friends?!! Then I said something stupid " Yeah I don't really have a lot of friends ether because I don't really like the people around here.

" Why did I say that now she wants to know why and I can't tell her right now I just met her. So I just said " Oh nothing just forget about it." Smooth Dylan smooth. She looked so concerned man I want to tell her but I can't just tell anyone. Wait I need her number so we can hang out or something soon. Come on Dylan ask her for her number. I took a deep breath to try not to look or sound nervous.

" Umm can I have your number but you don't have to of you don't want to." I said shyly. " Sure." She said. YESS! Okay be cool don't do anything stupid. " Thanks txt you later today." I said. " Okay I will be waiting. She said while winking. I quickly turned my head so she wouldn't see me blushing.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter please tell me what yall think I will post more soon I hope yall like it Love yall😍😍😍💕💕💕😊