Chapter 3

Dylan's Pov

I decided to txt DeAnna and see what she was up to and see if we could hang out today.

Me- Hey DeAnna are you busy today?

DeAnna😍- No I am free why?

Me- Do you want to go to a movie with me tonight?

DeAnna😍- Sure sounds great what time do you want to meet there?

Me- I will pick you up at 5:30

DeAnna😍- You know where I live?

Me- No but I was hoping you can tell me

DeAnna😍- Ok I live on Wilmont street

Me- Ok see you soon😊

DeAnna😍- Can't wait😘😊

I have a date with DeAnna oh my gosh I'm so happy. I need to start getting ready I have to pick her up in 30 minutes.

DeAnna's Pov

Dylan txted me and asked if we could go see a movie in 30 minutes I can hardly wait. DeAnna stop you dont really know him. But I like him so much. Im so nervous he will be here in less than 10 minutes. Dylan txted me.

Dylan💕- I will be there in about 3 minutes see you soon beautiful!

Me- Ok cant wait to see you

Dylan💕- Im here!!

Oh my gosh!!!!! Dylan is here I am so nervous😅. I hope he likes me! What are you saying he wouldnt go for me I mean he is so cute and im just ok.

Dylan's Pov

Gosh DeAnna is so beautiful it is so hard not to stare at her. Im so glad she said yes to coming to the movies with me. I like her a lot and want her to be my girlfriend so bad but it is to soon to ask her to be mine. But I cant help but wish and stare at her beautiful blue eyes.

" Dylan earth to Dylan." She said. " Oh sorry I was just starring at your beauty." I said. Oh no did I just say that out loud now she might think Im crazy. " Awwe thanks Dylan and your not so bad yourself." She said as she winked at me. Oh my gosh I was blushing so hard. " Are you blushing is Dylan Dauzat blushing?" She said. " Shut up." I said jokingly. I just cant help but stare at her pink pouty lips. So I went in for........

What do you think he went in for i love yall i hope yall like it please comment wat yall think lysm😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😊😊😊😊