Chapter 7

Dylan's Pov

DeAnna told me she loved me with all her heart and now all I want to do is hold her in my arms forever. She is the girl that has taken my heart every time she looks at me in the eyes my heart melts because she has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen😍😍😍😍. After I pulled away after we were kissing for awhile I looked at her she gave me her little puppy dog eyes and curled her lip. " What is it DeAnna are you ok baby?" I asked worried. " Why did you stop kissing me?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

" Well I wanted to talk to my baby girl." I said with a smirk on my face😏. " Well I didnt want you to pull away but ok. She said kinda sad. I cant stand to see her sad for any reason so without hesitation I pulled her close and started kissing her again.

DeAnna's Pov

I was upset because I didnt want the kissing to stop but Dylan wanted to talk and that really made me happy but I was bummed because I didnt want it to stop. Then Dylan caught me off guard with him pulling me in close and smashing his pink soft lips against mine. I tensed up and melted into his hands and wrapped myself around him as much as I could. Then he pulled away and said, " DeAnna I love you so much but I dont want this to go any farther then this I dont want us both to do something stupid." " Good because I had no intention of doing anything like that." I said smirking.

" DeAnna if I didnt have you baby I wouldnt be here at all you are the reason I kept going and that's 1 reason that I feel in love with you." He said with wide eyes. I was taken back by what he said and then I got the biggest smile on my face. " Dylan I feel the same thing about you and I dont ever want to loose you." I said about to cry.

" Baby you will never loose me and I will never let you go." He said as he was bitting his lip. I melted seeing him bitting his lip😍😍😍😍.

Hey lovelies sorry I havent posted lately I have been really busy but I hope you injoyed chapter 7 have a great rest of the day😘😘😘😍😍💕💕💕