An injured pokemon and/or a second encounter

Ash
A couple days after meeting Ash, you where on your way to challenge the Santalune gym after getting kicked out of the Lumiose gym. While walking through the forest, you stumbled upon an injured pokemon laying in a puddle. Upon closer inspection you identify it as a sharpedo, questioning what a sharpedo was doing in such a small puddle you rush over and kneel by it's side. It being to big for you to pick up you simply pull out a potion and heals the pokemon. After making sure it was all right you looked around for a possible reason as to why the pokemon was there before you noticed a couple of broken nets and cages lying a bit away.  You glare at the cages before lookings back at the poor creature.
"You might not like what I'm about to do but I need you to trust me" you then pull out a pokeball and tap the injured pokemon on the snout. After a few shakes the pokeball made a click signaling the pokemon was a captured. You sighed and rushed over to the nearest poke center. As you entered you crashed into a familiar black haired boy.  You apologized quickly and helped the boy up before getting a good look at him.
"Oh Ash?" You where immediately pushed out of the way by a dirty blonde girl
"Ash! Are you okay?"
You just roll your eyes and walks past him and the girl. Liyra walks over to Pikachu and greets him. You walk up to nurse joy and smiles greeting her before handing her the pokeball with the injured sharpedo in it. You smile and goes to sit down but Youre stopped by a blonde haired little girl
"hi! I'm Bonnie! And this is Dedenne! I was just wondering if you knew ash and Pikachu! Because your Litten seemed to know Pikachu" I smile and kneels down to meet the girls eye.
"Yeah, I met ash when I first came to the kalos region, he fell down a flight of stairs and I helped him up" the girl giggles and smiles at you "anyways my name is (y/n) and you've already met Liyra " You say motioning towards the white and red cat-like pokemon. Ash soon walks over and smiles at us both
"Hey (y/n)! How have you been?"
"I've been good Ash, how about you and Pikachu?"
"We've been good, hey we should have a battle! I want to see how strong you've gotten"
"Sure but I have to take care of an injured sharpedo"
Just then a ding sounded and nurse joys voice sounded through out the pokecenter telling you your pokemon where healed. You walked over to the counter and got the pokeball, thanking Nurse Joy. You then turned to ash and took out the sharpedo.
"Hey sharpedo! Would you like to battle real quick?"
"Sharpedo"
"Great! Let's battle Ash!"

Alain
After meeting Alain and Mairin, you decided to travel with them after arguing about it with Mairin. Alain had challenged you to a battle but you declined politely saying you don't really like the ideal of battling pokemon just for the sake of entertainment or power and her pokemon agreed though she did train. Alain wasn't really happy about having someone who had a mega stone but hardly used it. So here they are walking down a path in the woods, Alain glaring at (y/n)'s back. She turned her head when she heard the pained cries of a pokemon. She ran off in the direction before Mairin or Alain could stop her. But we soon caught up to her and noticed her holding a shiny female meowstic. She gently caressed the pokemon and held it close to her chest. I kneeled down and handed her a potion, she took it our fingers brushed together and my cheeks turned a slight pink. I watched as she nursed the pokemon back to health. The pokemon squealed happily and hugged her around the neck softly. The meowstic then proceeded to grab a pokeball from (y/n)'s pocket and held it up to the girl. (Y/n) smiled and took the pokeball from the pokemon and tapped the meowstic's forehead gently. After a couple of shakes the pokeball stopped and she had caught it. She giggles happily and let the pokemon back out.
"Meowstic, I'm (y/n) and these are my friends"
"Hi! I'm Mairin and this is Chespie! And that!" Mairin points towards me "is Alain"
Clemont
You had ran into Clemont a couple of times and soon had decided to join them. You where walking beside Bonnie with your Buneary. Bonnie tugs on your shirt and leads you off the path towards a group of pokemon. The pokemon greet you two happily bring you both berries. You smile softly and a male chespin comes up to you. You smile and kneels down to scratch the chespin's ear. Ash, Serena, and Clement has soon figured out where you two where and had decided to set up camp letting out there pokemon. Clement's chespin ran up to you and the other male Chespin talking with him before you send out Ches. She lands on the grass and spins around.
"Ches!" She exclaims happily.
Both male Chespin's turn to her, turning red. She walks over to them and greets them happily, hugging both of them before running off to play with Bun.
You walked over to your two pokemon and smiles handing them a pokepuff. She smiles at the two chespins fighting for Ches's attention. Ches wondered over to Clemont and jumped up into his lap smiling up at him. You giggle at how cute they both look and sits next to him.
"So (y/n), how do you like traveling with us?" You smile at the question and leans against him.
"It's been really interesting" You smile and goes to get up but Ches jumps to your lap and steals a pokepuff off the table before getting down and running over to Clemont's Chespin. She hands him the pokepuff happily causing the poor pokemon to turn beet red. (This felt like it was more about chespin and Ches then Clemont and reader-Chan, but oh well)

James
You hadn't seen team rocket since your first and last encounter with them. One night, you where outside cooking dinner, Meow off picking berries. You had just got done cooking some vegan burgers when Meow walked up to you with the berries. You smiled down at her and pulled out another pokeball. You threw it in the air and out popped a Malamar. Malamar helped you set the table while meow decorated some pokepuffs. After the table was set up you sat down to eat when you heard a loud crash and the pained groans of what sounded human. You quickly sat back up and rushed over to help. When you got there however you where greeted by a familiar sight. Two people and a moewth stuck in a tree. You giggled at the sight and walked over.
"So does this happen a lot?" Your voice made the teams heads shoot up and three pairs of eyes met you (e/c) eyes. You smiled soflty helping them down. "I'm not sure I even want to know how this happened" you sighed and looked at meow and Malamar then back at the confused team rocket "Well, would you guys like something to eat?" They nodded cautiously and you just smiled motioning for them to follow you.
"So you live close by here?" You looked over at the red head who asked and smiled.
"Yep" you responded popping the 'p'. The bluenette looked at his partner and then back at you.
"Do you live with anyone?" The question made you freeze for a couple of seconds before meow shook you arm and you shook your head violently before turning to team rocket.
"No, I don't" you smiled at them before continuing to walk towards your house. The team shared glances before following after. You opened your back gate before inviting them in. You smiled as they sat down at the table and you gave them each a veggie burger. You sat across from them as your Malamar played with their Pokémon and the two meowths sat with eachother and seemed to talk with each-other. You also had a fun conversation with the two people who you she learned there names where Jessie and James. All in all it was a very eventful and fun night.

1430 words