N's catch up!

A little bit of a backstory!
So you and your family come from a long line of pokemon breeders. Somewhere along the line someone decided to genetically mutate two snivys. A male and female snivy so they could breed. The mutation changed their colors. The two snivys has many children and the colors got more mutated and such. So now as a gift for starting your journey your mother lets you choose your snivy mutant! So you choose a male snivy that you named Omri!
(Also this is during XY and team plasma ain't relevant)

 So now as a gift for starting your journey your mother lets you choose your snivy mutant! So you choose a male snivy that you named Omri!(Also this is during XY and team plasma ain't relevant)

How you meet
You had just started your adventure with Omri, your male Snivy. You're friends Bianca and Cheren still have yet to get there pokemon. So here you where leaning against a tree waiting for them to catch up to you. You stand up straight as you notice them walking up to you.

"Lizzy! Why weren't you there to get a Pokédex?" Bianca asked running up to you, Cheren close behind.

"I didnt want it" You hiss and turn your back to the two. They stare in shock for a bit before Bianca gains a bit of courage.

"Why wouldn't you want a Pokédex (y/n)" Bianca yells in disbelief and Cheren tsks.

"Cause I'm only going to catch five Pokémon! And no more! And don't 'tch' me Cheren! I know where you live boi!" Fire burns in (y/n)'a eyes as she points to Cheren before smiling "plus I know exactly what pokemon I want to catch and everything about them" she looks down with a more serious look "I don't like the ideal of catching more then enough pokemon to fill a team.."

"You alwa-Excuse me" the trio look behind (y/n) to see a man with long green hair and blue  eyes. 'Oh no! He's hot!" (Y/n) says 'internally' well she thought she did until his whole face exploded in color and he looks at the ground. She hears Cheren tch of disapproval and Bianca's snickers of approval.

"Th-thank you, my name is Natural Harmonia Gropius, but please just call me N" he tips his hat with a small innocent smile.

"Sup, names (y/n) and this is Bianca-Sup-and Cheren-tch" (y/n) rolls her eyes at Cheren's rudeness. "Forgive him, he's a little bi-weird, yes weird"

"Nice to meet you" he bows slightly before shuffling around the trio. "Now if you'll excuse me..I-snivy!" Omri comes running over jumping into (y/n)'s arms.

"Oh hey Omri, what where you up to?" She asks and Omri responds with his name in an excited manner holding out his favorite berry, a Pecha berry.

"Oh sweet, glad you're having fun little buddy" she smiles pressing her forehead against his as he cooes. He hopes down looks up at N before running off to enjoy his berry.

"..."

"Oh um, that was omri, don't worry. He isn't hurt or anything that is his natural color. You see my parents are breeders an-I have to go" N's expression gets dark at the mention of her parents and he quickly walks off.