Meeting the Royal Family

Y/N's P.O.V

Silver and I spent the rest of the day sitting in the sand and watched the sunset. Then Silver looked at his watch. "Y/N, I have to get home to my family" he said. "Oh okay" I said sadly.

Silver's P.O.V

I saw Y/N sliding sadly into the water. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "You're lucky that have a family. I don't have a family anymore" she replied sadly. "Why's that?" I asked.

"I was abandoned when I was young. My family was jealous because of my voice. They've tortured threatened and abused by them. Now they don't want me anymore. Now I'm all alone." Y/N said sadly. Tears came out of her E/C eyes and ran down her cheeks. I gave her a hug to help her calm down. "Don't cry Y/N, you can live with me if you want." I told her. "Really?" She asked. "Really" I said. "Thank you Silv." She said. "No problem. I replied

Y/N's P.O.V

Silver took out a bottle of magic potion and poured it on my F/C tail which turned it into legs. Later, Silver and I were walking to his house. "We're here" he said. I looked up and saw a beautiful castle. "You live here?" I asked. "Yes I do" Silver replied. "Wow. This is awesome" I commented. "Thanks" Silver said.

Silver's P.O.V

As we entered the castle, my mom walked in. "Silver!" She said as she hugged me. "Hey mom" I said as I hugged her back.

Y/N's P.O.V

I saw a white hedgehog that looked exactly like Silver. Except it was a female. She looked over at me and smiled. "Why hello there. I'm Queen Sapphire" she said.

Then a blue hedgehog with red stripes walked in and smiled at me also. "Hello. I'm King Kaze" he said. I smiled at both of  them. "Hello your Majesties, I'm Y/N" I said while bowing. Then two more hedgehogs walked in. One was blue and the other was black with red stripes. "Hi I'm Sonic" the blue hedgehog said. "I'm Shadow" the black hedgehog said. "Hi I'm Y/N" I said.

Silver's P.O.V

I watched Y/N bow to my parents and talk to my brothers. "I was wondering if Y/N could live with us because her family abandoned her when she was young." I told my parents. They were shocked. They gasped with surprise and worry. "She was abandoned!" My father said surprised. "Oh good heavens! Of course she can live with us" my mother said.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Of course she can live with us" I heard Queen Sapphire say. I was very happy. "Thank you, your Majesties" I said bowing. "No need to call us "your Majesties" or "king and queen" anymore " King Kaze said. "You may call us mom and dad or just Sapphire and Kaze" Queen Sapphire said. "okay" I said.