Kidnapped

At the cinema

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Silver were celebrating our victory in the karaoke contest. We were having a lot of fun. But little did we know that someone was watching us. "Silver I'm gonna go outside for a minute. I'll be there if you need me" I said. "Okay but please be safe" Silver said. "Oh and take this" He handed me a band. "What's this?" I asked. "It's a communicator. We'll be able to talk to each other when we're separated" Silver replied. "Okay. I'll be back in a minute" I said. And with that I went outside.

When I was outside the cinema, I gazed up at the stars. Then I started to sing. (I used the theme from the game Sonic Colours because you were gazing at the stars)

      "Take off at the speed of sound
        Bright lights, colors all around

        I'm running wild, living fast and free
        Got no regrets inside of me

         Not looking back, not giving up
         Not letting go, I'll keep on running"

As I was singing, I had no idea that someone was watching me

????'s P.O.V

That F/C A/T sure has a beautiful voice. I must make her mine and mine only. I disappeared in the shadows and began making my plan to take her.

Back to Y/N's P.O.V

As I gazed at the stars, I continued singing.

     "I'm gonna reach for the stars
       Although they look pretty far

      I'm gonna find my own way
     And take a chance of today

     The sky with stars so bright, the colors feel so right
         I never felt like this, I'll keep on running

         The sky with stars so bright, the colors feel so right
         Just take my hand, we're gonna reach for the stars

         Tonight
          Tonight"

As I ended my song, I noticed a hand over my mouth. I reached my communicator to contact Silver, but the kidnapper took it off my arm and threw it on the ground. I strangled to get free but the kidnapper had a gauze in his hand. He pressed it against my mouth and I went unconscious. The kidnapper placed me in a truck and drove away with me.

Silver's P.O.V

5 minutes had passed and there was no sign of Y/N. So I called her on my communicator. "Y/N come in. This is Silver. Do you read me?" I said in my communicator. I waited for an answer but the only thing that I heard was static. I started growing worried so I asked my friends to help me search the cinema for her. But we couldn't find her. 'Where could she be?' I asked myself sadly.