The Contest

Y/N's P.O.V

I was sleeping in my bed with a F/C blanket only to be awakened by the bright sunlight. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Later after my shower, I put on a F/C dress, I made my bed and went downstairs. As I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted with smiles from Queen Sapphire, King Kaze, Prince Sonic, Prince Shadow, and, Prince Silver. "Morning Y/N" the queen said smiling. "Good morning, Sapphire" I said smiling back. "Want some breakfast?" She asked. "Sure thanks" I replied. I walked to the table and sat next to Silver. I looked at him and noticed that he was looking at a piece of paper.

Silver's P.O.V

I was looking at a letter when I heard Y/N's voice. "Hey Silver, What are you looking at?" She asked. "Hey Y/N, I'm looking at this invitation to a karaoke contest the cinema." I told her. "Wow" she said. "That's not all, the concert is also a contest for the top singers" I added on. "That sounds amazing" Y/N said. "It is" I replied.

Y/N's P.O.V

Sapphire set a plate of F/B in front of me. "Thank you Sapphire" I said. "Your welcome Y/N dear" she replied smiling. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Hey Y/N, take a look at this" Silver said. "What is it, Silver?" I asked. "The contest has a really long list of candidates. There's Sonic, Amy, Rouge, Blaze, Tails, Knuckles, Cosmo, Cream, Shadow, and many others" Silver said. I then noticed that mine and Silver's names are on the list. "Silver look. Our names are on the list too." I said. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah" I said.

Silver's P.O.V

I looked at the list and saw that Y/N was right. Our names were on the list. "Wow. This is amazing" I said. "I know right" Y/N said. "You all should get ready after breakfast" Sapphire said. "OK mom" I said. "OK Sapphire" Y/N said

Y/N's P.O.V

Later after breakfast, Silver and I were getting ready for the concert. Silver put on a black tuxedo with cyan colored stripes along the sleeves and pants legs. I put on a F/C dress with a S/F/C jacket and some F/C shoes. Silver looked at me and blushed. "Y-you look beautiful" he said shyly. "Thank you Silv" I said happily. Later Sapphire came in and looked at us. "You two look absolutely splendid" she said. "Thank you" we both said. "You two can go on ahead, me and Kaze will catch up in a few minutes" she said. "OK" me and Silver said.

Silver's P.O.V

Y/N and I were walking to the cinema. We had a little chat along the way. When we reached the cinema, I opened the door for Y/N. In the cinema, there was a red carpet and a big stage. Then one of my friends signaled me and Y/N to go backstage. It was Tikal. We went backstage and I introduced Y/N to my friends. "Y/N these are my friends, Amy, Knuckles, Tails, Cosmo, Blaze, and my best friend Tikal" I introduced. "Hi everyone" Y/N said. "Hi Y/N" everyone said in sync. "Hi Y/N I'm Tikal. I hope we can become the best of friends" the orange echidna said. "Me too Tikal" Y/N said smiling.

Y/N's P.O.V

"The contest is going to have singing groups of two or more people" Tikal told me. Later the contest began. Everyone picked their partners and got ready. The first people to perform were Amy and Sonic. The curtains lifted as the music stared

(Us against the world. Against the world)

Sonic - you and I, we've been at it so long, but still got the strongest fire