Chapter 4: compatibility

"What do you mean he'll find us?"
"HE IS SMART THEY CAN'T KEEP HIM CONTAINED, HE WILL COME TO US AND WE BOTH MUST WORK TOGETHER TO STOP HIM. HE WILL HAVE TO FIND ME IN ORDER TO FIND A WAY HOME"
"So what do we do until then?"
"WAIT, YOU CAN LIVE YOUR NORMAL LIFE FOR NOW UNTIL HE COMES FOR US"
"Normal life? I'm infected by a parasite!"
"WATCH IT OR I WILL EAT ALL YOUR ORGANS"
"Fine, wait... was that you who controlled me to do all those things like fight those kids and those men?"
"YES YOUR SO PATHETIC YOU COULD NOT FIGHT WITHOUT ANY HELP"
"Well thanks anyways for I guess saving me both times."
"YOUR WELCOME"
"Well I guess we should get out of this closet and go."
"WE SHOULD"
"Look I'll help you beat this guy under one condition."
"WHAT IS THAT?"
"Do not control me anymore, if I need your help I'll let you know and especially don't just show yourself whenever you want."
"VERY WELL I WILL AGREE TO YOUR RULES, BEST ADVICE IS FOR YOU TO GET COMFORTABLE FOR WE MIGHT BE TOGETHER FOR A WHILE PARTNER"
"Fine... partner."
  Carnage sinks into Max's chest going away and Max opens the door and quickly walks to the exit, gets outside and calls his mother to pick him up.

#Max do you think you can walk today home cuz your aunt has me running a lot of errands for her#
#sure mom I'll walk# Max hangs up the call looking around.
Walking down the block seeing an alleyway.
"DOWN HERE, I WILL TAKE YOU HOME FASTER" Walking down the alleyway seeing nobody in sight.
"What are we doing here?"
"TIME TO CLIMB"
"Climb what?"
"THE WALL, WHAT ELSE?"
"Umm that's a wall, I don't know if you know about humans but we can't climb walls like bugs."
"I KNOW THAT BUT NOW IM TELLING YOU TO CLIMB"
Walking up to the wall. Max puts his hand on the wall then the other. He puts his foot against the wall, then pushes up. Looking down, stick to the wall as if he was wearing sticky gloves. One by one he moves his hand up and up left right left right, climbing as if he was just crawling on a simple floor.
"Wow this is really high up, not gonna lie this is really cool."
"KEEP GOING TO THE TOP"
Climbing higher until reaching the edge , climbing over and standing realizing he's on the roof of a building.
"Alright now what?"
"FIRST THINGS FIRST , WHICH WAY IS YOUR HOME?"
Facing right pointing ahead, "that way."
"EXCELLENT, NOW RUN AND JUMP OFF THIS ROOF"
"I'm sorry what? You want me to jump?!"
"I DID NOT HESITATE NOW JUMP COWARD"
"I don't know if you know but I can't fly."
"JUMP I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST THEN YOU WILL SEE"
"I have to trust an alien."
"GO"
".....fine fine!"
  Looking at the edge a few feet away. Looking at the sky , clear blue skies, no wind no breeze. "I hope I don't die."
Taking a deep breath Max runs as fast as he can , each step taken heavier than the last, finally jumping onto the ledge pushing off with both feet falling off the high building. The wind blowing against his face falling down. His arms forced down to his sides, his right arm sticks out pointing to another building , suddenly closing his eyes opening them again seeing himself almost floating but still moving. His arms sticking out shooting almost like a web like goo sticking on edges swinging him across. The wind on his face blowing through his hair. Left hand to right stretching the web swinging him like a strong rope. Then landing on top of another roof top.
"Wow that was a rush."
"LOOK AT THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE COWARD"
"I can see my school from here, we traveled like 10 blocks that fast?"
"YES NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY AND TAKE OVER?"
"Alright let's see, I run, thrust my hand, shoot, attach and thwap my hand to release and repeat. Sounds like a plan."
Taking a deep breath, "if I miss help me Alright."
Max runs again this time his steps light as a feather, jumping off the ledge , shooting his hand forward latching onto a building edge swinging across, switching from arm to arm, nearly doing this effortlessly.
"I'm getting the hang of this."
"THIS IS A GREAT VIEW I CAN NOT LIE"
Landing on a building, exhaling a deep breath. "Hey look my house is right there down the street."
  Jumping down the building looking around nobody in sight. "Let's hope nobody saw me swinging across the city."
"YES LET US HOPE"
Seeing his house entering being welcomed by Kevin.
"Hi Max where you been?"
"I was at the doctor for a check...up. Hey Kevin I'll talk to you in a bit I gotta see something in my room okay." Max running upstairs closing his rooms door locking it turning on the tv raising the volume a bit.
"Hey Carnage."
The creatures head forming out Max's chest again looking at him with his teeth showing from edge to edge, "YES?"
"At the hospital why did I freak out in that machine?"
"HIGH FREQUENCY IN VOLUME IS HARMFUL TO ME, MY SPECIES IN GENERAL"
"So the MRI hurt you?"
"YES IT HURTS AND SINCE WE ARE ONE IT AFFECTED YOU A BIT AS WELL"
"It's cool, but is that your only weakness?"
"THAT AND FIRE"
"I see well I'll make sure to not do any MRI anymore and stay away from extreme heat."
"WELL THANK YOU I GUESS. YOU ARE DIFFERENT MAX, YOU SEEM TO BE A VERY NICE PERSON UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN, I CAN SEE WHY WE ARE COMPATIBLE"
"That's nice of you, maybe it was meant to be that I would meet you. I always knew there was more life out there but I never knew I would share my body with one."
"YES WELL, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE SAFE"
"Thanks Carnage."
"NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM"
"What is it?"
"I AM STARVING"