Chapter 6: meet my alien

Kyle swings at Max, swerving right and punching him sending him flying backward. Two other kids grabbing Kyle holding him. Kyle bleeding from his nose. Lily pulling Max the two walking down leaving the scene.
"Sorry about that Max."
"Shouldn't I be sorry I just punched your ex."
"Yeah I know but he did push you."
"It's okay Lily, I don't understand what you saw in him , he a jerk now and threatening your friends who are near you. You could've done better than him."
"Thanks Max." She smiles brushing her hair behind her ear.

Exiting the pizza place walking down the street. Carnage being quiet.
"How were you able to eat 5 slices that fast?"
"I just get really hungry Lily."
Walking down they see an alley way.
"Hey Max down here is a short cut to my house."
"Alright." Half way down the alley way trouble comes.
"MAX GET READY TROUBLE HAS COME"
Looking around two cars show up, one covering each end of the alley way. Guys with the same suits. 4 men two on each side. They stare at the two kids.
"Where is the bug? Which one of you have him?"
Max staring at him, not wanting Lily in danger.
"Max what's happening?"
"I have him, let her go and I'll tell you where he is."
One guy grabs Lily pulling her to the side.
"Lily go trust me."
She walks behind the guys in front watching.
"Where's the bug kid?"
"You guys don't wanna do this trust me. You guys should leave."
They point guns.
"Have it your way. Carnage!"
"COPY"
Goo wraps around Max , a big almost suit forming around him lifting him higher off the ground, a 8 foot alien looking down at the guys. Red all over with a lot of black markings, carvings almost like black veins. Carnage smiles with his big teeth, bullets hitting him and nothing happening, he grabs one guy behind him and throws him against the wall. Opening his mouth he looks at a guy in front and bites his head clean off swallowing it. Doing the same for another dude behind him. Grabbing the last guy standing and throwing him crashing against the car breaking the windshield. A guy trying to stand shaking off the headache seeing Carnage and freezes in fear. Carnage picking him up the ground.
"LUNGS, KIDNEYS, PANCREAS, SO MANY SNACKS SO LITTLE TIME" opening his mouth eating him whole. Then looking back at Lily who watches shocked a pale face of fear. Carnage shrinking getting shorter back to 5'7 , Max's height, the goo sinking into Max's skin disappearing. No more creature just Max standing there staring at Lily who is frozen in fear. Her eyes wide and mouth trembling. She just watched Max not only turn into a big creature but also eat 3 people.
"Lily please don't freak out, I know this looks insane you just saw me eat someone but it's me okay, I'm not the parasite."
"PARASITE"
"Shut up Carnage please."
She stares still shocked not saying a word, she then blinks beginning to take steps back.
"Lily don't go... I won't hurt you!"
She turns around looking at him.
"What was that thing Max?"
"Let me explain, trust me, you won't get eaten, you won't get hurt."
She approaches him slowly until they are face to face. He grabs her by the waist and thrusts his hand toward the wall and lifts both of them up, ending up on the roof top. The two sit down back toward the little wall preventing people from falling off the edge.
"So what this thing is like your pet or something?"
Carnage head forms out of Max's chest looking dead straight at Lily.
"I AM NOBODIES PET"
"Okay okay I'm.. sorry."
"Lily this is Carnage, Carnage , Lily."
"IT IS A PLEASURE"
"Carnage.. yes hello. So how.. Umm how did you two, no wait, how did you Carnage come to earth?Since you are basically an alien."
"THE SHUTTLE FROM MARS, I CAME CRASHING DOWN IN THAT SHIP"
"Yeah they wanted to kill the men, humans for being there and they tried to take over the ship. Then they all crashed here on earth. There was 3 but one died and one was captured and Carnage the last one escaped infecting creatures until he found me."
"How did he find you?"
"One day I was about to get my ass kicked and all of a sudden this wolf scared off the guys and jumped on me, Carnage infected me and now here we are."
"Wait what about the other alien don't you wanna find him or something?"
"NO I AM HERE TO KILL HIM"
"Why you guys are both aliens right?"
Max sits back as the two talk, "NO IF HE GETS BACK TO OUR HOME PLANET HE WILL RETURN WITH AN ARMY TO INFECT THIS PLANET TAKING ITS RESOURCES, THEN EVERYONE YOU LOVE AND CARE FOR WILL DIE ALONG WITH THIS EARTH, THE HUMAN RACE SHALL GO EXTINCT"
"So your gonna kill him? How?"
"I SHALL FIND HIM, HE CAN NOT GO HOME WITHOUT ME FOR HE DOES NOT KNOW THE WAY HOME I WAS THE ONE WHO CONTROLLED OUR SHIP, WHEN I FIND HIM I SHALL FIGHT HIM TO THE DEATH. HE SHOULD'NT BE THAT HARD OF A KILL. THEN AGAIN HE PROBABLY WON'T INFEST ANYONE STRONG"
"Wait but then what , what do you get out of killing one of your own kind?"
"WHAT DO HUMANS GET FOR KILLING THEIR OWN KIND? I MUST KILL THIS ONE TO PROTECT YOUR WORLD. AS HARD AS IT SEEMS YOUR WORLD DOES NOT DESERVE EXTINCTION"
"Look Lily, if you could keep me a secret , I would gladly appreciate it."
"Fine I will, but I mean this is crazy your literally friends with an alien Max."
"I know , my life has surprising gotten more interesting with him around."
"VERY KIND OF YOU MAX"
Carnage sinks into Max vanishing out of sight.
"Lily let me drop you home now."
Max looks over the edge into the alley way seeing on car gone the other still there. Looking around worried and nervous, "something wrong Max?"
"No nothing let's just get you home and safe."

He walks her to her house and she hugs him giving him a kiss on his cheek. "I always knew there was something special about you Max little did I know this is what I would find, your secrets safe with me. See you Thursday." She waves entering her house. Max running back through the alley way stopping.
"MAX WE MUST GET HOME"
"Why what's wrong?"
"I SENSE SOMETHING BAD AT YOUR HOUSE"
Max thrusting his arm beginning to swing home as fast as possible.