CHAPTER 11

A/N; Weird kinks and abuse are portrayed in this chapter so proceed with caution.

Also; offensive terms are briefly used so be cautious for that as well.

It had been about a month since Kyle had been released from the hospital, and since his beating was so severe, his parents forced him to leave the university for the rest of the semester to ensure his safety. The two girls were upset he had to leave, but they cared about his safety and wouldn't want him to be a victim again.

"Are you ready for tonight babe?" Madison said from across the table, sucking on her straw as she peered at her girlfriend up through her lashes. The plan the trio had concocted was happening tonight, and the brunette couldn't deny how nervous she felt. The plan was quite simple, make Lucas think that she wanted him and then when she had his wrapped around her pinky finger, she would compel him into doing something self destructive, thus ending his reign of terror against nearly every member of the university. She sipped her Coke as she pondered over how she could respond, so she just nodded briskly and looked around the small cafe, making sure no one was eavesdropping on their conversation.

"I'm kinda nervous, what if compelling him fails? Then our plan would have been for nothing." Zoe said, worry seeping through her quiet tone. The smaller girl reached across the table to rest her hand on hers, as a sign of reassurement.

"Look, I've been practicing this for a while now, and I've gotten a lot of guidance from a lot of good people, it's going to work." She said matter of factly, referring to her extensive practice of witchcraft, which hadn't even been something the taller girl knew about until a week after their male best friend had been discharged from the hospital. She had faith in the blonde, but not in herself, and that's why she was so afraid of failure. She had never done something so vindictive before in her life, and she shook her head at the probing thoughts that began to fill her head. She definitely went through a personality change, but she thought it was for the better, and she hoped that her family would think the same when she saw them again.

"We gotta get back to the room, there's a surprise waiting there for you." She said, rising to her feet and throwing her empty cup into the trash. She waited on the taller girl and they walked back to the dorm hand in hand, speaking quietly among themselves. Once they got back to their room, Zoe's jaw dropped to the floor. There was Kyle, lounging on the unoccupied bed with a smile on his face.

"Oh my god, how are you here right now?" She asked breathlessly as he pulled her into a tight hug, chiding her gently for her tenseness.

"I had to sneak away, make sure my girls weren't going to totally bomb the plan." He snorted, pinching her chin lightly between his fingers before turning to the blonde, pressing a kiss to her cheek and asking her something she was unable to hear, despite being as close to the pair as she was.

"It hurts that you have so little faith in us." She said, feigning a hurt expression as she threw a hand over her heart. He just replied by giving her a mini shrug, and once the casualties were done, they crammed onto the double bed the girls shared, discussing the plan in more detail.

"Okay so for your safety, you won't be there tonight. But Maddie has an alternative plan that involves you that we hopefully won't have to use. You'll be there through an earpierce though, communicating shit to me. I still don't have faith in myself but I'll just have to get over it for tonight. I have nothing that screams sexy though, so I'll need some help with that." The two friends shared a smirk and looked back at the brunette, who was looking at them with a confused expression on her face.

"Don't worry baby, leave the rest to us."

Zoe and Madison were standing side by side near the alcohol table, trying to spot their target over all of the people crowded around them like sardines. For the 100th time it felt like, the brunette tugged down the bottom of her dress to cover her thighs. She knew she had to dress provocatively for this quest, but she didn't think she would practically wearing scraps of material. Kyle had picked out the dress while the blonde did her hair and makeup to near perfection, and she didn't dare admit it to either of them, but she thought she looked nice, well put together so to speak.