Chapter 1

"Please, listen to me, Ashton," I beg as he pushes past me to get to the front door.

"I can't right now, I have to go," I stand there in shock at what he just said. "If it's that important, it can wait until you have my full attention."

"That's it," I say throwing my hands in the air. "I'm done with the way you treat me. I'm always being put last, ever since you started that damn band, you don't even pay attention to me! Well you know what? I'm done, don't be surprised if I'm gone when you get back," tears stream down my face as I finally snap at him. He seems taken aback by it but I wasn't lying. I was leaving. If he really cared he would stay home and listen to me. He stands there for a moment before Opening his car door. .

"The guys need me," he says coming closer to me. I step back and wipe my eyes.

"I need you, have you ever thought of that?" he huffs and gets in the car.

"I can't deal with this right now, I'm trying to chase my dream, aren't you proud?" He steps closer to me but I move back again. He sighs and hold his hand out for me. “I don’t want to hurt you, this is something I’ve wanted for so long. If I don’t show up today they’ll think I’m not dedicated,” He walks back to his car and gets in. starts the car and puts it in reverse.

"You make it hard for me to be happy when you act like this. I hope you make it, I hope you do, but if you don’t, don’t come crawling back to me,” I say stepping farther away from the car, letting him pull out. "This is the last time you'll see me, Ashton Irwin, when you get back, I won't be here, I thought I wanted forever with you, but I guess I was wrong."

"If losing you means I get to live my dream, then so be it," he pulls out of the driveway, leaving me standing there in shock.

That was how Ashton Irwin made it on my shit list. And he stayed there, until I needed him.

You Said That You Wanted Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें