We did it...YEAH!

Tony POV

We had come up with a plan to get the others out of the soul gem, and were setting it up when a bright green light flashed. Suddenly Dr. Strange stood there, looking exactly as he had the last time I had seen him, then came Black panther, the guardians of the galaxy were next shooting out of the portal and landing next to the raccoon.

Soon every one that had been in the soul gem had flown out. Except for one. Peter.

"Where's Peter?" MJ asked, looking around frantically for her boyfriend.

"He should have been right behind us. He was the only one strong enough to hold the portal open. He should be here soon." Barnes looked to the portal, concern showing in his bright blue eyes.

~~~~~

After 25 minutes of waiting, the other decided to call it a night. As they were walking away, the green light flashed and Peter came barreling out of the portal, landing on Sam as he fell.

"Ow..." He stood up and looked around. "Hey I did it!"

"Yeah ya did kid, yeah ya did." I walk over and pull him into a hug. MJ and Ned following closely behind.

"We did it, we did it, we did it.... YEAH" Peter sang to the Dora the explorer tune.

We all laughed and walked back inside, happy to be together again.

I apologize for the crappy-ness of this chapter, it's 1:00am and I'm tired. I hope you enjoyed my lovelys , byeeeeeeeeee!!