Meep

(⚠️Panic attack, nightmares, torture.⚠️)

Peter 3rd POV

"Oh come on now little soldier. It won't hurt that bad." The man who peter had dubbed ' the keeper'  said as he struggles to strap the young boy down.

"I may be 9 but I'm not stupid. I know this is gonna hurt 'cause you all are gonna run more test and make me your perfect little pet." Peter glared at the man as a thick leather strap was added across his forehead, then his waist, then his chest. His arms were strapped at his sides, his legs together and bent and strapped to the chair.

"You will not speak to me that way. I own you boy. You will make the HYDRA empire unstoppable." He injected a strangely dark blue liquid into peters arm.
And peters screaming began.

~~~~~~~
Peter 1st POV

I woke with a start, sweat covering my body, I shakily sat up looking around the room, my room. I was at the Avengers Compound. I was fine. I was safe, yet I couldn't stop myself from trembling, sobs ripped their way out of my body so forcefully it hurt. I did my best to quiet them but my effort was futile.

I slowly stood up and made my way to the  bathroom.

"F-Friday. Sound proof the room p-please." I said as I entered.

"Of course Peter , would you like me to call Mr. Stark for you?" The A.I replied.

"I'm f-fine. T-thanks Friday."

"It's no problem Peter."

I whimpered as I slowly slid down the wall. What am I gonna do?

"Meep..."

This was definitely not my best, but it also wasn't my worst. So.....byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!