Let us help you

Heyyyy my wattpads FINALLY letting me write again!!! After how long? Any way, lets get on with the show! Also this is irrelevant, BUT look at my baby cousin!! I love him, he's 1 month old and I love him. 

⚠️ bucky says some no no words⚠️

Buckys POV

"BITCH WHAT THE HELL!" I slid into the room and ran into the foot of Peters bed, "I HAVE TO FIND OUT FROM NATASHA THAT YOU'RE HURT? SERIOUSLY MAN!"

Tony and peter look at me, kind of annoyed, like I'd interrupted them.

"Wait...you were in the middle of something weren't you..."

"Yeah...just a little..." Peter ribbed the back of his neck sheepishly, muttering something under his breath something I chose not here.

"Sorry...BUT ANYWAY, Pete what the actual hell dude."

"Hey um Mr. Stark? Could you um give us a minute," Peter turned to his mentor and looked at him with big puppy eyes.

Tony got up wordlessly and left the room, but not before stopping in the doorway and looking back like he wanted to say something. He shook his head and left the room.

"So..." Peter looked at me in a way that said everything I needed to know.

I dropped down into the chair that tony had been occupying a moment before, and grabbed Peters shoulder.

"You gotta tell me when it gets like this паук." I gently grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "I can help but you gotta let me."

"I-I didn't know what was happening, one minute I was about to go get someone, the next I was covered in cuts I-" He tried to stop the sob that made its way out of his mouth.

"I know it's not okay right now, and that it might not be okay for a while, but it'll be okay eventually паук. Just please let us help you."

Peter nodded mutely and hugged the arm closest to him. I moved my chair closer and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you,паук."

"I love you too, зима."

I'd just like to clarify, this is NOT a romantic relationship!! More like a fatherly/brotherly relationship. You guys can pick but it is NOT romantic whatsoever!!

Ok now that that's out of the way, I love you guys and thank you so much for the support on this book as well as all my others! It means the world to me, y'all are awesome!!  Love y'all! Byeeeeeeeeee!!!