Chapter 5: A (New) Home Sweet Home

(Ferrous' POV)

Headmistress Flaie: Lyme Roulic, Vy Regnant, Ferrous Olin, and Berline Saphyre. From this day forward, the four of you shall work from this day onward as Team SRRO, with Berline Saphyre as your team leader. I'm sure you'll make us all proud.

With a congratulatory applause, we moved off the stage, passing by another team as their own names were called up.

Headmistress Flaie: Brawnz Ni, Roy Stallion, Nolan Porfirio, May Zedong. From this day forward...

Berline stopped the three of us, giving a look full of gloat.

Berline: Well, I would say that we did a pretty good job together, and as Team Leader, I think we might be able to show Vacuo what real Huntsmen are when the Vytal Festival comes around.

Vy let out an almost irritated cough, and successfully grabbed Berline's attention.

Berline: What? Oh, right! And Huntresses.

Vy: No you idiot! Just because you're the Team Leader doesn't mean that it can go to your head. Besides, the Festival is, like what?, half-a-year away? Stressing about it now isn't going to help.

Berline: Well, what if we-

Lyme placed a hand on his shoulder.

Lyme: Look, let's just get acquainted with everything first before even worrying how we work as a team.

Berline: Fine, sorry for getting ahead of myself...

As the newly named Team BRNZ stepped off stage, the Headmistress spoke again.

Headmistress Flaie: That should be everyone; Each teams room has been prepared, and the rest of the day is set aside for you all to get settled in for the year.

Ferrous: Well, we should get going then. Don't want to find somebody else in our room, right?

Berline/Lyme/Vy: Right.

With the flow of dozens of other teams moving to their rooms, we eventually made it to our room:

Ferrous: Well, it sure is... tight.

Berline: Hey! Just be glad we all get our own rooms.

Vy: I call the far left!

Vy quickly darted passed us both as she slammed the door shut.

Lyme: Well... that was quick. I guess I'll take next to her.

Berline: I can take whatever you don't choose Ferrous, go on ahead.

Ferrous: I guess I'll go with the far right then...

(One timeskip later...)

Laying on the couch, I watched as Lyme left his room, now wearing a cleaned set of his clothes.