Merry Christmas

The ferocious battle ended, no one were unscathed but still the wounded hearts of the two lovers kept on bleeding. After that event Levi seems to keep himself away from Eren. Unbeknownst to the Omega he was storing something for his beloved. Eren on the other hand was still lonesome, yet he felt a tinge of hope that they will come back soon. Very soon it will be. He was not allowed to come to the throne room anymore and the coldness seeps into his skin even more. Winter befalls upon them and the poor brunet was shivering beneath the heavy blankets. It was mid-afternoon but still the coldness doesn't go away.

He walks out of the bed, touching the chilly ground with his left foot that sends shiver down his spine. Immediately he retracted it back, through gritted teeth he cursed, 'damn!' He took out his floppy slippers and comfortably wears them. Eren let out a heavy sigh before getting out of his warm cozy bed. He went for the wardrobe and pulls out a thick jacket, and puts them lazily as he reached for the doorknob.

Upon getting out of the room, the chilly atmosphere heightened from before. He always thought why Levi can endure this kind of weather sometimes. Then his expression saddens, he remembers Levi again. The feeling alone was like having an open wound that was washed by alcohol, though he only felt it long ago when he was still a normal Omega and his powers lay dormant. His ears perked up suddenly. Not by hearing something out of the deafening silence but because of the latter. The brunet realized the sudden change that day. It was silent and everyone seems quiet for a certain reason.

He dashed everywhere; the attic, the kitchen, bathrooms, guest rooms and other rooms, and etc, still no one came in sight. But he didn't go to the throne room as Levi's instruction. It was the only way to make up to his Alpha, by obeying his words. He was stubborn but he won't risk getting another crack in their already broken relationship. He can't hurt his Alpha anymore. He felt useless and a thrash. What would be his use if he can't give his Alpha an heir. As if Eren was rejecting his seeds it would be a shame if Levi thought it that way.

He slumped down both arms limping as small droplets started to crawl it's way out of his beautiful oceanic eyes. The sparkling gold was replaced by dark mahogany of sadness. He started crying like a small child. Like an infant seeking attention.

He felt he was all alone, everybody left him. After all he thought he was selfish. "Maybe I don't deserve to live. I am nothing but a shameful brat. *sob* Too ignorant and is only good for nothing. I should take a *sob* swan dive at the top of this castle. No one would *sob* notice anyway." he melancholy whisper.

As he got up to walk upstairs he was shoved furiously to a nearby wall. With all that strength, he was surprised he wasn't hurt one bit. Though that really made him scared and his eyes went tightly shut like the clams.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" A low dangerous voice that seems so familiar yet it still scared him.

"Le-le-levi?!!!" Was all Eren could mutter after he was pinned by the nearest wall by Levi. His small stature made him caught like a rabbit by a wolf. Levi was enraged by what he heard though. It was barely a whisper but to Levi it was loud as a scream. His Omega screaming in pain. He forgotten how sensitive this boy was. He forgotten that this delicate Omega was on the verge of breaking any second but he still become emotionless towards him. He ignored him with all his might, hoping it would make the Omega crawl back to him. Now contemplating on the consequences of his actions, he looked like a scumbag that just tricked a child to go jump to his death. His conscience was screaming to him of apologizing but he was still arguing. Levi realized how much of an asshole he can be sometimes.

"I'm sorry Eren. You are my world, my queen, my Omega, my all and yet I dare hurt you with my silly arguing and childish acts. I promise I won't do it again just promise me you won't hurt yourself in anyway okay? I love you Eren. I will do anything to make you happy." Levi was stuttering as he let down his own tears fall down his steel grey eyes.

Levi let go of his grip and he hugged Eren tight. Squeezing the life out of the poor Omega. A whimper escaped and he let Eren go. "You don't have to crush me you silly." The brunet wipes off his tears with the back of his hands. The Alpha had the urge to lick it off gently to show his deep love and caring towards the Omega. "I'm sorry if I can't make you happy Levi. I have responsibilities but I'm too scared that I let them go. I'm so sorry I would let you impregnate me with your seeds when I'm in heat again. Just please don't leave me and don't get tired of me." He begs like a child not letting go of his mommy.

"No Eren it's alright I understand your not ready for this kind of things and forcing you to do it is only proving of how lowly of me. I'm sorry baby I won't do it again I'll understand you always." He leans his head to the brunet. His raven bangs brushes to the brunet's forehead, making skin contact and giving warmth. The warmth that was once lost came back filling their lonely hearts with glee.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!"

A loud greeting came out of the throne room and confetti sprayed all over the royal couple. Eren was in awe I'm what he saw. Inside the throne room was his friends and some people who was close to his heart. "Surprise my beloved. Merry Christmas. I love you Eren." a smile stretched into the ravenette's face and it also passed down to the brunet.

A small red fancy box suddenly appeared in Levi's right hand and he kneeled on one knee. Eren cried some more seeing his beloved proposing again. Levi opened the box only to reveal a beautiful diamond ring with small sapphire stones adorning the sides like a crown. He puts the ring in his ring finger and sobs loudly. Eren could hear the crowds cheering. "Before we kiss...." Levi interrupted as Eren was leaning down to kiss him. He pulls Eren by the hand and the stop at the open door of the throne room. There was a mistletoe adorning the entrance. Then Levi kissed him passionately which earned a snicker and awe from the people watching them.

After that he invited Eren inside where the throne room was majestically decorated. Red and green silk curtains placed into the walls. A large pine tree with beautiful twinkling fireflies was placed behind the thrones, where the two rulers were sitting. A grand table stands in the far right corner with red cloth placed on top of it. It has gold intricate designs and swirling patterns that looks like crystal fractals of a snow. Golden wares are magnificently placed down on the table with grandiose feast. There were musicians at the left corner and they were playing sweet calming music. The people in the middle were now dancing along the soothing rhythm. "Shall we dance my queen?" Levi asked. "You may my beloved king." he bowed down and placed his hands on Levi's shoulders, while Levi put his hands on his waist. Eren's long hair sways with every twist and turns they make. The jolly smile was put back on his face and all he could see was Levi; his world. "Levi we will try next month for a baby okay" Eren smiled at him. Levi's eyes practically bulged out from what he heard. "Seriously?" He squeaked out. "Sorry I mean it's alright don't force yourself into this." He added. Covering up the shameful sound that came out from him.

"I'm serious Levi. I want to try if your really sure you want this." the Omega hides his face from the shyness. "If you sure with it then we will." Levi smirked. Trying to mock the brunet who was blushing furiously in front of him. However the comeback he got wasn't unexpected.

"Then why don't we practice tonight." A playful smirk plastered on Eren's innocent face. The king just stared at him as they dance around. Everyone was greeting them 'Merry Christmas' whenever they passed someone. The party was splendid and they really stay awake till midnight.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Author's Note: The End!!!!!

Just kidding. Well Merry Christmas everyone. Hopefully you enjoy this cheesy chapter and wish you all the luck. Sorry if it was a little bit late.

Special shout-out to Meg-chaaan. Again thank you for reading, supporting, and voting this story.