Meeting Luna

(This is Native American Folklore no specific tribe tho anyways enjoy~)
~Predaking's POV~
I was flying after the Wrecker WheelJack and an Autobot ship when they dove down towards the ground. I followed them into a forest and followed them. I lost them so I transformed and tried to find them. "Momma where are you *sob* Momma please don't leave me like Papa did!" I heard a young voice call out. I turn to see a weird little organic wandering around 'What is a young organic doing in the middle of the forest?' I asked myself. "MOMMA PLEASE I DON'T WANNA PLAY ANYMORE! please momma don't leave me here. . ." I look
At the youngling and see that it is extremely thin and looks like a bipedal Predacon sparkling. My instincts kicked in and I transformed into my beast mode and advanced towards the youngling. It spotted me and backed up hyperventilating "Momma where are you please help me." The youngling started to cry and that is when my Sire and Carrier coding kicked in and I grabbed the youngling cradling them in one of my front pedes. The youngling squeaked and cried more. After a cycle(an hour) the youngling had fallen asleep and I flew back to the Nemesis carrying the sparkling. When I arrived I went straight to my berthroom and curled around the youngling and went into recharge. The next morning I woke up from recharge and I saw that the sparkling wasn't there. 'WHERE THE FRAG IS MY FRAGGING SPARKLING!' I thought as I shot up. My head snapped to the side when I heard a small thump and whimper. It was my sparkling. I sighed in relief and grabbed them 'I still don't know if it is a Mech or a Femme. . . Let me check' I sniff the Sparkling 'It's a Femme' I thought and held her close 'NO MECH WILL HARM OR TOUCH MY SPARKLING FEMME' I thought. (Damn over protective Sire much? *crack* shit okay time to get some duck tape) Shockwave wanted me to come to his lab for a checkup so I hid my youngling under my armor and against my protoform.
———————————————————————
To be continued! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Author-Chanpai out!~