Chapter 1

Yoongi pov.

It has been exactly 2 years and 5 months since Taehyung left. I actually don't have any idea on whats happening now with his life all i know now is he might be with his family who is hella rich. You guys might be wondering how i knew it well,

Flashback
Yoongi pov.
It has been 3 months since taehyung left and we already told the public about taehyung leaving the group because of personal reasons about 3 months ago and army were so devastated about it but they had just wished for the best for him and worried about him and at the same time want him back.

And in those 3 months i already fixed my relationship with bangtan. I was actually not planning to forgive them or anything but i promised tae that i will do my best to fix our brotherly relationship with them even tho i dont like to do it.

One morning we at our dorm just chilling because its our day off and instead of going somewhere we all have decided to just chill.

"Morning hyung" jungkook said who is on the couch watching some tv

"Morning" i said while plopping beside him.

"What you watching kookie?" Jimin asked jungkook

I miss how tae would say that name.

"Well some news" jungkook said boredly

"Wow that's a first, looks like our maknae is finally mature" jimin said teasing te maknae which just made jungkook annoyed.

"Well you can say im mature by watching news if you can outgrow my height" jungkook said

"YAHH YOU-" jimin was about to fight back but namjoon cut him.

"Yah stop it you two you keep on bickering its early in the morning" namjoon said who clearly just woke up.

"Sorry hyung" the maknaes said

"So why are you watching news jungkookie" jhope asked

"Well i couldnt find any good channels so i just decided to watch some news to know whats happening to our country or world" jungkook said

"Wow uri maknae namja" jhope said while hugging the life out of jungkook.

"H-hyung c-cant breath" jungkook said while trying to push jhope.

"Yah hobi let go of our maknae before you kill him" jin hyung said which chuckling.

Our chitchat was cut by a news.

" Kim Taehyung or V a former BTS member was seen in the press conference of the "Kim corporation"
This is the vid:

" we called for this conference because we would like to officially announce to you guys or to let you guys meet our 2nd to the eldest son Kim Taehyung.
Taehyung pls come up here" Mr. kim said

"I Kim Taehyung ,son of the owner of kim corporation, would like to tell you the reason why i didnt reveal my identity for the longest time. The 1st reason why i never revealed it its because 1. For safety purposes 2.to pursue my dream with music without people telling me that i reached my goals just because of the advantages of having a famous and rich family. 3. Because i would like to be treated as a normal person and last so that i will not be judged as a spoiled brat or something. Even my ex members BTS never new about this because i was scared that they might be uncomfortalbe being with me but when i knew them they were so down to earth and when they knew about the status of jin hyung they never judged him or even became uncomfortable with him because thats what family are no matter  what your status in life is, you must treat them equally. So to end my speech i would like to deeply apologize especially to BTS and army that i lied to you guys"  V said in tears because he miss bts and army.

"ARMY I PURPLE YOUUUUU, I LOVE YOU" (he said this in english)

End of news

Wow all i can say is he changed he is now really good at english and more handsome.

After my thoughts i saw all the members sad i guess they also miss him to.

"I miss him so much" jin hyung said crying

"I know me too" namjoon said.

"Uhmm guys ill just be up in my room" i said clearly not in myself

Its been a longtime since i heard his voice and we miss him.

End of flash back

I was cut with my thoughts by the maknae.

"Hyung!!" He said shouting

"What?!!" I said shouting back

"Ive been calling you for how many times already why are you so deep in thoughts" he said while sitting down beside me.

"Im sorry i was just thinking" i said with a sigh

"You're thinking about Taetae hyung dont you?" He asked

"There is no month day time or even a second that i didnt think of him i miss him so much his laugh his smile his presence his everything" i said sadly

"We miss him too hyung all we have to do is wish that he will be back" jungkook said patting my back that i answer with just a sigh

"Hyung stop those sadness we still have to go to our practice for the billboard awards lets go we will also head to the airport later come on" he said while standing up pulling me

Oh well i hope i see him soon.

________________________________
Hey guys im back his is the 1st chapter i hope you will also enjoy this book like how you enjoyed the first one love you guys🥰🥰