Chapter 4

3rd pov.

While walking taehyung bumped into someone that he didn't expect to bump into.

(Guys if its in italics it means it is in English)
"I'am so sorry i wasn't looking at where i was going. I really apologize i'am real-" tae said while bowing continuously but was cutted by the person he bumped to.

"Aishhh same old Taehyung always rambling"

"Hyung" Taehyung said teary eyed and hugged the man infront of him.

"Y-yah can't breath"

"Sejin hyung i missed you so much" tarhyung said while sobbing

"Yah stop crying you little baby" sejin said while wiping the tears of Taehyung
(Just to make you remember sejin is the manager of BTS)

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Taehyung said while wiping his tears.

"Well i'am here with B-BTS" sejin said hesitantly.

"R-really they are here?!?" Taehyung asked shocked

"Y-yes they are nominated in a category" sejin said.

"Wow they are really famous now aren't they" Taehyung said clearly wanting to be apart of their success.

"Tae do yo-" sejin was about to ask something but was cutted when a staff called tae.

"Mr.Ken your manager is calling for you he is in the backstage"

"Ok ill be there in awhile you can go ahead" Taehyung said politely

"Ok sir" the staff said and left.

"I'am sorry hyung my manager is looking for me i need to go" Taehyung said sadly

"Its ok go on your manager might get mad at you" sejin said smiling.

"Ok hyungieeee ill see you in awhile ill just text you if we can maybe meet up" Taehyung said

"Yes sure bye tae see you" sejin siad while waving goodbye

"Bye" Taehyung said and quickly went to his dressing room.

'Aishh i wish we could go back to time where im still his manager i miss him so mich' sejin thought sadly.

Vpov.

"Mica wassup why dis you call for me" i said sitting down

"Well i called for you because i have to explain to you the sequence of the show" she said while sitting beside me holding a folder.

"Ok sure go ahead"

"So you will perform after they announce the winner of the best band so you have to go to the backstage way before that award so someone will fetch you from your sit if you need to go to backstage already"

"Ok ill get going now" i said while standing up

"Ok ill see you later"

3rd pov.

Taehyung immediately proceeded to his seat after having discussion with his manager.

While watching the performances taehyung went to the bathroom.

But he met someone while walking back to his seat.

"Hi"

"Oh hello Ariana" taehyung smiled to her.
Ariana is a fan of his work and has a crush on him.

"I know we haven't met before but i'am Ariana Grande and i am a fan of your music" she said and hugged me.

"Oh no no i'am a fan of your music its an honor to meet you"

"Oh well its an honor to meet you to can we take a picture" Ariana said

"Sure" Taehyung said while posing for the pic

"Thank you for the pic i hope we could collab someday" Ariana said

"Yes we could do that" Taehyung answered with a smile.

"Ok bye i need to go goodluck with your performance i will look forward in seeing it"

After taehyung won 6 awards its already time for BTS to perform while taehyung won the award BTS haven't seen because they have been preparing those times he won the awards.

As the announcer announced BTS the whole arena gone wild.

After their performance they went to their seat and its time for Taehyung to perform.

(Just imagine Taehyung is Justin Bieber)

While taehyung was performing This are BTS reaction.

'He is so good at singing he really improved' Jin said

'He got so much better in dancing' Hoseok said

'He is so handsome' Jungkook said

'Dis he really just write that??!?' Namjoon said amazed

'I missed him so much' Yoongi said in the verge of tears.

All of then had shocked faces and wanted to cry but they are just holding it in and same goes to Taehyung once he saw them from the stage he really wanted to cry but he just couldn't.

After the performance Taehyung proceeded at the bathroom to let all the tears flow down his cheeks.

He was crying for a good 10 mins until someone called him.

"Hello?? Taehyung??"

Who could it be comment down below your guesses.

Should i make it into lika love story choose a ship.

Taekook

Taegi

Taejin

Vmin

Vmon

Vhope

Taehyung x y/n

________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter 4. Sorry if I didn't update for a long time its because my wattpad had problems and i am so busy in school sorry but i still hope you will continue to support me don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.