Chapter 2

Vpov.

I woke up because of someone bouncing on me.

"Wake up, wake up" the twins said.

"Ughh who dare to wake up the sleeping prince" i said acting like im not awake which cause them to giggle.

"Its the princesses~"they said while giggling.

"Oh its princess eunhee and princess junhee why did you wake me up" i said acting angry which made them worry.

Gosh i love teasing them.

"B-because its y-your b-birthday" eunhee said almost crying

"Happy b-birthday o-oppa" junhee said

"Because you wake me up ill give you a punishment.

"W-what i-is it o-oppa" they asked looking scared.

"Aaaaaaaa ticklleeeeeeee" i said and started tickling the twins and now the room is full of laughter.

"HAHAHAHA S-stop i-i canth b-breath HAHAHAH" they both said

Our little moment got cut by a call.

"Wait little princesses" i said while chuckling looking at them catching there breath.

The call: (their convo is in english)
Hello goodmorning

Goodmorning too you ken

So wassup

I just called because first HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Awwww thanks

Sorry to break your day but you have to go here at the office for your sched.

*sigh* ok ill be there in an hour

Ok see yah happy birthday again

Thanks and see you bye.

End call

"Sorry little princesses but i can't spend the day with you because i have work im sorry" i said while hugging them

"B-But its your birthday"eunhee said with tears rolling down her cheeks

"Yeah a-and w-we miss y-you a-alot your a-always busy" junhee said while sobbing

"I know and i want to spend time with you guys and i have to also go to work so why dont you guys tag along" i said while trying to cheer them up.

"R-really" eunhee said while she started jumping and whiping her tears away.

"Yeah so get ready now ask nanny jessica to dress you up and ill see you guys downstairs" i said while chuckling at them who is very excited because they will see my manager which is one of their favorite person in the world.

"Ok bye oppa" they said and kissed my chicks

"NANNYY~~ JESSICA~~" they said running off.

Aishh time to shower.

Oh before i forget let me introduce myself or the new me while taking a bath.

Hi i am Kim Taehyung also known as V the former BTS member. i am now a hollywood actor and singer who is most likely known as kenneth Jackson Kim actually thats my english name. I wasnt actually planning on being a singer again if im not with BTS but my parents said that if i still want to pursue my dream they will allow me just if im not with BTS.
At first i didnt really like it but as time goes on i started to get use to it and now i am known as the fastest growing new artist or in other words i am the first ever artist who just basically debuted but already hit the charts all over the world and iam basically in the level of alot of american artist like ariana grande,shawn mended, ed sheeran and many more and also i am basically more popular than BTS. You might be wondering how can i say that, its because this past few years ive been looking after them i always am updated in every thing they do because i actually have this secret ARMY account and i basically talk to manger sejin from time to time to ask about how BTS is doing.

Basically thats it.

After my shower i got dresses into this

This is how i basically look like now. Iam not the inoccent looking baby that yoongi hyung used to baby alot. That thought made me chuckle.

"Come on taehyung lets go work" i said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

After my encouraging myself time i went downstair to see the twins wearing really cute clothes.

"Oppa look at our clothes nanny jess picked it for us" junhee said while turning around showing off her outfit

"Wow lil sis you slay like your bro" i siad while picking her up

"Thanks nanny jess will get going now" (oh guys to let you know if im not speaking with BTS or other korean friends i had in korea then i am speaking in english)

"Oh wait ken" she said and went to the kitchen to get something.

"Here you go eat up okay dont starve yourself its your day to day so dont stress to much" she said while giving me a lunch box and fixing my clothes (guys nanny jess have been our nanny since i was 10 years old so she is like our second mom because our parents are always on business trips and stuff)

"Ok nanny ill be going now dont wanna be late" i said while giving her my famous box smile and left to go to the company.

Once i open the dance room it was dark.

"SURPRISEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! HAPPYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!All th staff shouted

"Thank you so much" i said and hugged them.

"We would also like to congratulate you because your song got number 1 in the billboards and your also invited in the billboard awards and nominated in 7 categoriessss" my manger said

"Are you serious" i said crying

"Oppa congrats" the twins said and hugged me.

"Thank you guys so much this means alot" i said to them and we had a group hug.

All my dreams are coming true but iam still hoping that i succeed with BTS.
________________________________
Hey guys this is chapter2 sorry its kinda short but i tried my best to update today loge you guys dont forget to cote comment and follow me love you guys🥰