Chap 5

Time passed and the Doctor cleared Y/N she had to get a cast on her knee to her foot, she needs crutches for about 5 weeks and her knee should heal perfectly fine and she will be able to play Volleyball 3 weeks after she's healed.

*One week later*

My schedule was changed instead of 4 study halls, it was 2 study halls and 1 health class because the school didn't know what class to put me in for health. I went down to the office and got my schedule and the guys had health and lucky enough for me that's what I had to.
I walked in class and gave the teacher the note and seen the guys and sat with them next to Zion. Zion and I went up to the teacher to see what papers I need since I didn't have them from the new unit in health.
I realized people where staring at us.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" I asked Zion when we walked back to the guys.
"Who knows, maybe it's cuz your new to the class but not the school?"
"Maybe."
We sit back at the table and start the lesson. I look at the papers and it's about the female and male reproductive systems and sex.
We have a middle aged women (mrs.camo) who had kids and is married maybe in her late 20's. Anyway

"Okay class today we will be talking about sex." Mrs. Camo said as she was facing the board and all the guys in the class but Zion and them where laughing and smirking at the girls.
We got into the subject and I was starring at my papers and writing down notes like Mrs.Camo said to do. I feel hella uncomfortable maybe it's because I may or may not like Zion.

*Four months later* (I know I'm going far but I wanna get in to the juicy parts)

It's been four months and the guys and I have gotten hella closer like when I mean close I mean close.
During the four months Jayden and Shane abused me to hurt me and raped me because of what I said in the nurse office and because I'm getting close with the guys.

*phone goes off*

It's Zion calling me.

"Hey Y/N, wanna come over to study for the science exam?"
"Ya sure erm what's your address?"
"I'm already out so I'll pick you up if that's okay?"
"Ya that's fine um I'll be waiting."
"Okay what's your address?"
"It's Y/A."
"Okay I'll be there in about 10 minutes I'll text you when I'm there."
"Okay bye."
"Bye."

I get dressed and put on some makeup and do my hair and go downstairs to tell my mom I'm going to a friends and that there gonna pick me up.
My moms in the kitchen with Shane and Jayden.

"Hey mom."
"Hey baby. What you dressed up for?"
"So ummm I was wondering if I could go to my friends house to study for our Science exam next month. So can I please go?"
"Of course baby just text me if you need a ride home or if you are going to have to spend the night there Okay."
"Okay thank you mom."I say while hugging her.
Shane and Jayden where both annoyed.

*phone rings*
"Hey Y/N I'm here."
"Okay I'm coming."

"Bye mom Z's here."
"Okay bye baby."

I walk out the door to his Jeep which is nice as hell and black. I get in the car.
"Hey Z."
"Hey Y/N. You ready?"
"Ya."
A song by Bebe Rexha, I'm a mess comes on and I can't but help song the lyrics.
"Every things been so messed up here lately. Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby."
"I didn't know you sang?" Zion said.
"I don't I have a horrible voice I love this song tho."
He laughs and said "No you got a good voice come on I'll sing with you."

We both sang " I'm obsessed I'm embarrassed, I don't trust no one around us, I'm a mess for your love. It ain't new."
We sang the rest of the song and more till we got to his place.

"Damn you have a nice home."
"Haha you do to you know."
"Thanks I was surprised to when I seen it for the first time."
He laughs and gets out the car to my side and opens the door for me.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome."
We walk to the house and he opens the door and the first thing I see is Zion soaked in water and Brandon with a camera and Austin and Nick dying of laughter.
"Welcome home buddy." They say laughing.
"Oh hey Y/N."
"Hey guys." I said with confusion.
"Come on Y/N my rooms this way. And nice comeback Nick." He said laughing while I follow him upstairs to his room.
He goes in his closet and get clothes.
I sat on his bed texting my mom telling her I just got there.
I look up to see a half naked Zion in joggers and no shirt.
"You know you could make it les obvious that your staring." He said laughing.
"Oh sorry." I said looking down at my phone.
"Okay let's get started."
We started studying.
"Hey, Y/N I wanna tell you something." Zion said while he stood up.
"Ya, is everything okay?"
"Ya ya it's okay but um." He took a deep breath.
I stood up looking at him.
He looks at me and then he kissed me and I jumped up in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back.
It turned into a hot long make out session.
We were sitting on his bed and I pushed him on his back and he flipped ya over so he's in till and I'm on bottom. I tugged on his shirt pulling him closer to me.
He starting kissing me down my neck so my collarbone trying to find my spot and when he did I moaned pretty loud. When I did he went back to kissing me on the mouth.
I pulled his shirt off and pushed us over so he was on bottom.
I starting kissing his neck down to his abs.
"Mmm Y/N are you sure." He said pulling my shirt off.
"Yes." I said rubbing against his bulge that was growing harder.