Chap.25

We get home and pass out on the couch.

Zions POV

I wake up and get up to see Y/N passed out wrapped in the blanket.
I can't believe they had the balls to go to her moms place.
I grab Y/N and lay her on top of me and I wound up falling asleep.

Y/N's POV

I woke up and went in the kitchen and seen Edwin.
"Hey Edwin."
"Holy shit you scared me."
I laughed.
"Where did you two go last night?"
"My moms place because Jayden and Shane where there to see Zoey and wanted to take her and they think I'm pregnant still which luckily I was wearing Zions hoodie and they couldn't tell."
"Damn."
"Ya your telling me. I was so close to slapping the shit out of them both."
He laughs.
"You should have."
I grab a drink and start to drink and Edwin left back to his room and Zion scared the shit out of me.
"Good morning baby."
"Thanks for scaring me and good morning."
He laughed.
"What are today's plans?" I asked.
"We have to go to the recording studio. What about you?"
"I'm taking Zoey for today and I'm meeting my aunt on my dads side for the first time."
"Call me if anything happens okay?"
"Okay." I kiss him and we both go upstairs and get in the shower.
"What time do you have to meet your Aunt and get Zoey?"
"11:00 and 12:00, why?"
"I need a little help."
"With?"
I turn around and see that he did need some help.
"Really Z?"
I walk up to him and put my hands around his neck and he picks me up and pushes me against the wall.
"Z you gotta make it fast."
"I'll do it as fast as I can." He said as he smirks.
I laugh.
Zion kisses me on my neck making me moan.
He spreads my legs further apart and enters me.
"Fuck baby your tight!"
"Your to big!"
He moves in and out and pulls out and grinds on me to tease me and enters me again.
For 10 minutes he he stays in me and we're both a moaning mess.
He cums in me and I cum all over him.
He pulls out then we finish showering and get out.
He got dressed and I'm in my towel doing my makeup.
"I'll see you later love you."
"Love you to."
We kiss each other and I heard the guys leave and I finished my makeup and straighten me hair and got dressed, I put on my bra and thong and black ripped jeans and a white tang top with a black jean jacket and boot heels and a beanie and a book bag and left.
Zion left his Jeep for me and I drove to my moms place and got Zoey and her car seat and put in in Zions car and put her in the car seat and went to the pharmacy to get the after pill and birth control pills.
I walk in the story with Zoey in her stroller getting looks I didn't care. I got the pills and paid for them and left the store and put Zoey in her car seat then went to the trunk to put the stroller away and some PM fans come up to me.
"Oh my god are you Y/N Zions girlfriend?!"
"Hi ya I am."
"Oh my god your so pretty I love that you and Zion are together."
"Aw thank you."
"Can we take a picture with you please?"
"Ya."
The one girl yells for her mom to take the picture and she comes over and takes the picture and they leave.
I put the stroller in the trunk and get in the car to go and meet my aunt.
I told her to meet me at a cafe.
I texted her saying I was there.
She said she seen me and she waved.
I walk over to her while pushing Zoey in the stroller.
"Hi Shannon?"
"Yes. Please sit down."
I sat down and "parked" Zoeys stroller so it doesn't move.
"Tell me about yourself. Is this your daughter?"
"Oh no no no she's my sister."
"Oh okay."
I seen the judgment on her face when she seen Zoey before she asked me and before I answered.
"Something about me... um I fo my G.E.D and I'm in a relationship with someone."
"Ya I heard that from your dad."
"Ugh you talk to that bastard."
"Of course I do he's my brother why?"
"Did he not tell you what he did to my mom?"
"No he said she left him and took you."
I grab the after pill out of my bag and take it because I completely forgot.
"Ya that's not what happened."
"What are you taking?"
"It's a after pill not trying to get pregnant again and lose my baby's again."
"Oh damn I'm sorry."
"It's fine."
"How old are you?"
"I'm 18 now."
(I skipped your birthday because it was when you were in the hospital so I didn't include it)
"Tell me more about your boyfriend like what does he do for a living?"
"His name is Zion and he's a professional singer in a boy band called Prettymuch."
"Wait your dating him? My daughter loves them."
"Ya I got a lot of hate in the beginning but now I'm not as much. We came out as dating 4 months into the relationship."
"Oh ya I heard my daughter scream when she found out he had a girlfriend and she'll die when she found a out she's related to her."
We both laugh.
The rest of the time talk about our lives and what's happening.
"Well I gotta go I gotta drop Zoey back off and go home and sleep."
"Whole mood lmao anyway do you think we could FaceTime when I get to the hotel so you can meet Alicia?"
"Ya sure I'll text you."
"Okay thank you."
"Bye."
"Bye."
I left and put Zoey in her car seat and the stroller in the trunk and drove Zoey home and dropped her stuff and her off and drove to the guys studio.
I walk in and see the guys getting frustrated.
"Hey guys I brought coffee."
"Ooo yes thank you." Edwin runs up and grabs coffee and the rest of them get there's.
"How's writing?"
"Not going well we have no inspiration." Brandon said frustrated.
"How about you guys take a break, and can you guys surprise me cousin over the phone real quick she loves y'all."
"Shit maybe that will give us inspiration." Nick said jokingly.
"Sure." Zion said and they all agree.
I text my aunt and said "I can now."
She said okay and I called her.
"Alicia come here I have a surprise for you."
"Coming."
"Look who's on the phone."
"Hey lil cuz."
She screamed.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!"
I laugh.
"Hey lil cuz I got another surprise for you."
I push the phone away from my face and it reaches me and all the guys they say "Hey Alicia!"
"OH...MY...GOD...IM DYING!! I can't believe I'm taking to Prettymuch and Y/N!"
We all laugh.
"Thanks for supporting us!" Austin said.
"Wait I just realized Y/N you have been calling me lil cuz does that mean we're related!?!?"
"Ya I'm your moms niece."
"I'm screaming!"
We all laugh.
"Well we gotta go, the guys have to go back to writing."
"Okay bye!"
"Bye." The guys and I say.
I hung up.
"Wait I got something." Nick said while writing something on the note pad.
(I do write songs for myself but I don't know what one to write in here so ya)
Nick says some lyrics that sound really good and all the guys get down back into inspiration and they eventually come up with song lyrics and a beat.