Chap.11

*The next day*

I wake up text to Zion on my couch and my mom has on the other side of the couch.
I move to cuddle Zion and he wakes up and cuddles me closer to him.

"Good morning baby."
"Good morning Z."
"What time is it?"
I get up and check the time and it 12 in the afternoon.
"Damn baby you gotta go I gotta get ready for tonight."
"Okay okay imma go love you."
"Love you to."
I rush upstairs to my closet and look for something.
I text Zion and asked "what color I wanna match." He said "Wear a black dress."
"Okay black got it..."
I run downstairs and wake my mom up.
"Mama wake up I need help for tonight."
"I'm up I'm up. What do you need."
"Do you have a nice black dress?"
"I don't know let's go."
We rush upstairs to her closet and see a beautiful black dress that my grandma bought for my mom and you'd think it would be my grandmas style but it's not it's my style so my mom never wore it.
"Here baby try this on."
I try it on and I love it.
I walk out and said "I love it."
The rest of the time I do my makeup and my mom does my hair.

*few hours later*

I finish my makeup my mom finished my hair a little while ago and went downstairs.
I hear the door bell ring.
"Y/N there here."she yells.
"Okay I'm coming."
I walk down the stairs and I'm greeted with Zion at the end looking hella fine in his suit.
"Where the guys?"
"There in the limo waiting."
"Limo?!?"
"Yes baby a limo." He said laughing
"Okay I need pictures before you leave."
"Okay okay."
"Smile."
We both smile and she took the pictures and we got to the limo.
"Hey guys."
"Hey Y/N." They all said at the same time.
"You all look nice."
"You do to." Nick said.
"Thank you." I said
We arrive and the guys go first it goes Nick, Austin, Brandon then Edwin and lastly Zion and then me.
Zion helped me out the limo and grabbed my hand and I stood up out the limo and we were walking and holding hands.
"Zion Kuwonu over here is it true it that your girlfriend from school?" We had hella paparazzi asking but we had to keep walking.
We wound up at the photo and interview area (there's a name I just don't know it don't judge me) we had people taking pictures so we had to keep smiling and got to that area and a celebrity reporter come up to all us.

"So Zion are the rumors true or no?"
"Yes yes they are this is my girlfriend Y/N and yes she is from my high school."
"Well Hello Y/N I wanna know how you to meet?"
"Hello and we meet second period art and gym and some one pushed my down in the gym for a Volleyball and Zion ran up and took me to the nurse and since then I've been hanging out with them all and about 4-5 months ago he asked me to He his girlfriend and I said yes and where here today. And for people that feel betrayed that he didn't tell the public I didn't want to be in the public eye but I decided that I wanted to be apart of his life more and that's why I'm here today."
"Well that is a beautiful story and media shows that you and Zion and a police women were walking out of the hospital, Why is that?"
"Well that is um personal information on my life and I don't want that out."
"Okay okay understandable."
"Okay Zion we gotta get to the party."Austin said.
"Okay lets get going Y/N thank you but we have to get going."
We left the red carpet to get to the party and we had hella people coming up to us for pictures and some fans where there because of there family and they where happy about me and Zion being together and wanted to take pictures so we did.
After a few hours we left and went back to my place because my mom wanted to see the guys again.
We arrive at my place.

"Hey mama we're here."
"Y/N, guys get in here!!" My mom screamed.
We run in there to see Jayden and Shane.
"What the fuck are you two doing here!?"I yelled.
"Awe I'm hurt your not happy to see us."Jayden said acting hurt.
"Get the fuck out of here before I beat your ass again."Zion said putting my behind him so his in front of me.
I grab his shirt tight and the guys realized who it was and Brandon dialed 911 as he left with the guys outside.
"Why are you to put your suppose to be in jail for 3 weeks till trial?"Zion asked while holding me tight.
"Well you see they but us together and we'll we escaped."Shane said looking for me.
"No no in possible. You couldn't have. We would have gotten a call." I said as I came from behind Zion but I was holding him because I was scared.
"Well they haven't noticed than."Jayden said.
Zion let go of me and went up to them and that's scary af considering his like 6'2 or taller.
"Your either going to leave right now or wait till the police get here and you know escaping doesn't help your case." Zion said as he was looking them down.
The both look at me.
"Ah you look stunning today Y/N, wanna go upstairs and give us a little something somethin." Shane said.
"Fuck NO you both are nasty as fuck and hurt me I would never and will never do any of that especially since you where my step father and Jayden was my step brother." I said in a discussed voice.
The police arrived and took them away.
I check on my mom to see if they did anything and they didn't I hug my mom and then Zion comes up to me after I hugged my mom and he hugged me tighter than ever.