What,Why!

I decided to say something and this is what came out."Why did u kiss me?".HOW STUPID AM I THAT I HAD TO SAY that.PRETTY STUPID!He chuckled"Because your so fucken cute".THE MOST POPULAR KID SAID THAT IM CUTE!"Ha not at all!Wait aren't you dating Kylie!"I was shocked at his answer but he said "Nah I'm dating you"...And that's when I hung up.Then I heard a knock at the door.I went downstairs to see who it is.I opened the door..And to my shocking it was my parents.See I didn't live with my parents anymore because of my brother.But,we will get into that later.Anyways,I opened the door to say hi."He-"I got cut off from my own words."Hi sweetie mind if we come in we have something to say"mom said with her sweet voice."No come in"I said kindly.Once we got settled on the couch she spoke suddenly."so have you met Macen"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WHAT!I said" yes why"That's when she said the thing that was gonna change my life."Because your a princess and he's a prince we have been planning this ever since u were born"She said softly trying to calm me down."I said then why didn't u tell me when I was younger"Later that night they left!When I got into my room.I heard my phone ringing...and then I heard a knock and it was...