Ending

The note read,Im sorry but my mom has been in the hospital for quite some time so I haven't been talking to u lately...WHAT!I ran to him covering with hugs and kisses.I asked him if she was doing ok so far.He said with a smile "She is".AWW!"Ur so cute when u smile"wait did I just say that out loud.UGH!"You are too"He said.Later that day I reminded myself I should eat some thing.But,before I got to cook my oatmeal he called. He said some things and then we hung up.Then I fainted. He kept texting me while I was passed out. He eventually came to see what had happened. He saw me passed out and brought me to the hospital.He wasn't allowed to come in the room. The nurse came out of the room to check on him and said "She hasn't have much time left".Thats when I got up and walked out of the room.I ran up to him and hugged him.We spent so much time together.The last day I was alive he told me that he would see me soon. He brought me to the hospital.He sat down right next to me and when I was in a second of dying I felt a single tear land on me and heard I love you.Thats when I saw the light and died. Im writing this in heaven and im with him. Ill always love him. No matter what. Because this is Real Love!!!