Chapter 3

Lucy's's P.O.V.

I'm still holding Zero's hand. I blushed at the thought, and I can also see that Zero is thinking the same thing ... And then we went in the portal.. After a couple of seconds we are now in the dragon realm.. One word AMAZING!!

There are a lot, as in a lot of floating islands.... And there are dragons everywhere, the islands have different elements which corresponds to their respective dragons, for example... Igneel's Island is full of volcanoes and lavas, Metalicana's Island is full of metals,irons etc. Grandine's Island have tornadoes, and strong winds.

In the east side of the realm are the dragons that needs a hot temperature, while on the west side are dragons that needs cool temperature, in the north needs cool and hot temperature, on the south are divided by two side, in one side is the dark dragons, while on the other side are light dragons. And on the center is a castle that is so big! 100000x bigger than our mansion.

My face is full of amazement, and I can also see in the corner of my eyes that Zero has the same expresssion as mine.

"Queen Lucy, we have to go to the castle, we have already preapared your rooms, and you also need to train with different dragons. I shall tell you your schedule when we arrive at the castle" said Celestia

I nod, and asked, "We've just met earlier right? So how come you guys have already prepared our rooms"

"That my Queen, is the power of telepathy. Which you will learn in the following years."

"Please Queen and friend of Queen, hop on my back"

So we hopped on her back.

"Uhhmmm Celestia, you can call me Lucy, cause I really don't like formalities that much"

"But my Queen that's disrespectful"

"Then, that is an order Celestia, call me Lucy" I said with a smile.

"Hai, Lucy-sama" 'There's still the suffix sama. Oh well, at least she called me by her name'

After a couple of minutes we arrived at the castle...

When we got there, we hopped off Celestia's back and Celestia became a human!?

"How did you do that!?" I and Zero said in unison

"Well, all dragons, pixies/fairies, gods and godesses, wolfs, angels, spirits, soul, stars and demons have their human form, just like your spirits, even though they have something sticking out from their own race, like horns etc."

"That is so Coooolll!!"

Then I accidentally looked in my hand.. No scratch that I mean, OUR hands, both of us blushed.. And we let go of each other's hands..

Then we hear Celestia giggling which made us even redder.

"L-Let's G-go"

After a couple of minutes we arrived at my room..

"Oh and also your mom, Former Queen Layla, cleared all your memories of childhood, together with your power, except to the ones that you remembered, because you are so powerful Lucy-sama, if you do not know how to control it you can die, but now I know you can handle it, do you want your memories back??, it may hurt a little"

"Please... I want my memories back"

"Very well"

After that Celestia put her hand on my forehead and mumbled something I could neither understand nor I could hear, then all of a sudden, I remembered everything! Screaming in pain, I lost conciousness.

When I woke up I saw a worried Zero and Celestia.

"Thank God your okay..."Zero said while hugging me

Celetia coughed which startled us and we blushed, which led to Celestia's giggling.

"So do you remember??"

"Yeah, everything, even that Laxus is my brother, Master is my Grandpa, and Master Mavis is my great grandmother"

"Good, Okay, I shall explain your schedule for training.. Zero what element do you want to learn??"

"Uhmmm..... Water??"

"Zero, in half a year you will be training with Aqua the water dragon, she will help you in your water dragon slaying"

"In another half year, you will train with Metalicana the iron dragon and help you in hand-to-hand combat, in requipping and in swords. After that you will learn all the basic magics, such as teleportation etc. That's all you will do, now go to your room and rest, we will start the training tommorow"

"Okay, bye Lucy" "Bye"

"As for you Lucy, you will be trained in 1 week with each dragon, they will help you in dragon slaying, and I mean ALL dragons"

"Your first is Igneel, Metalicana, Grandineey etc."

"Okay, Arigatou  Celestia..."

Timeskip 1 year later..

I have mastered all element dragon slaying and Zero has mastered water dragon slaying and requipping.... And we've big fan and sZ

"I'll miss you all"

"Lucy we have gift for you"

"Is it an exceed?"

"Sorry to disappoint you but no, well because they are only going to hatch after your trainings in all realms, then you will go back here to pick your exceeds also yours Zero"

"Arigatou!!" We said in unison

"And Lucy since your a celstial wizard, we made a key, so you can summon us if you need us, all you need to do is mention our type and our name!"

"And Zero, we've made one armor that will change according to what you want, all you need to do is say what element and what degree(like fire emperor, or fire God etc.)

"Arigatou Minna!!"

Then the portal to the Gods and Godesses Realm opened and me and Zero got in.

Hhhmmmm, I wonder what the Fairy Tail is doing, also my brother and grandpa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Media= Lucy training with the Universal Dragon