CONTINUATION

PLEASE READ

HELLO GUYS! I KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR YEARS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THERE ARE STILL SOME OF YOU WHO SUPPORTS THIS BOOK. I DECIDED TO UPLOAD THIS STORY IN AN APP CALLED DREAME. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT ME IN ANOTHER PLATFORM. I WILL ALSO UPLOAD THE EDITED ONE IN WATTPAD BUT IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME. THANK YOU FOR STILL VOTING TO THIS STORY!!!

THIS IS THE PROLOGUE AND CHAPTER 1.

Prologue

This story takes place in a city called Magnolia wherein a guild of mages called Fairy Tail resides. Fairy Tail was named after the fairies in which we don't know if they do exist or if they even have a tail. The guild is full of mystery and mages in the guild will have a never-ending adventure, the reason behind the name of Fairy Tail. What will happen if a guild member from the past came back which the others believed to be dead? What will be the effect on those old members and new ones? Will the old members prioritize the guild member who came back? Will they look upon the new members as a replacement? A story in which the return of a member caused a chain of events. Will it be positive? Or negative?

Chapter 1 – Fairy Tail

In the year X784, Lucy Heartfilia is a 17-year-old teenager who is aspiring to become a famous wizard and novelist with a Celestial Spirit Magic. Celestial Spirit Magic allows you to summon a spirit from another dimension using gate keys. It is known to be rare and difficult magic. Her mother who she loved died when she was at a young age in year X777. The doctors said that her magic was depleting and so was her energy, therefore she left the keys that she owns to Lucy her only daughter and heir. Lucy came from a wealthy and prestigious family, but she didn't like how she was treated as if just some eyesore by her father Jude Heartfilia. Getting tired of her father's bullshit, she left her home and instead sought adventure and she decided to join Fairy Tail. The reason she chose Fairy Tail instead of other guilds? She was persuaded by a Fire Dragon Slayer named Natsu Dragneel, his magic is like a dragon where the fire is his main magic, his skin is like scales that can withstand fire, and he can eat fire. Accompanying Natsu is his friend or pet Happy. Happy is an exceed who is a talking cat with wings.

Lucy was satisfied in the past months that she's in the guild, she met powerful mages and was even in a team, Team Natsu. Team Natsu is composed of Natsu Dragneel with Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, Happy the exceed of Natsu, Wendy Marvell who has Wind Dragon Slayer Magic, Carla who is Wendy's exceed, Erza Scarlet with Spatial/Requip Magic and finally Gray with his Ice Molding Magic. It was just a normal day, as normal as a guild with mages can be. Team Natsu just came back from an S-Rank mission, the highest-ranking mission. The other members welcomed them back and Natsu with Happy wasted no time and immediately began stuffing their faces with food. "Natsu! Happy! At least eat properly, will you? You're hurtling food everywhere." Lucy said while pulling out a handkerchief and wiping Natsu's face. "Thanks, Luce!" Natsu is not just her best friend, he is also her boyfriend. Everyone thought that Natsu wouldn't realize his feelings for the celestial spirit mage because of how naïve and dumb he is, but Lucy wouldn't have it any other way. Lucy is beside Natsu and Happy while across from her are the other members of Team Natsu, Gray was stripping which is his habit. Wendy, Carla, and Erza bless them, were talking about strawberry shortcakes, basically the most normal day in the guild.

Until another exceed named Panther Lily --- otherwise known as Lily and who is owned by the Iron Dragon Slayer, Gajeel Redfox --- loudly opened the guild doors. He was holding onto a rope that was wrapped around a white-haired teenage girl. "Hey! Let go! I told you I'm not someone suspicious!" the girl shouted from the floor while struggling against the bonds. She finally gave up and looked up to find out where she is. Her eyes widened, not believing what she's seeing. Looking at her are her guildmates which she thought she was separated from years and years ago. "Lisanna? Is that you?" Mirajane Strauss -- but everyone calls her Mira who has the main magic of Demon Take Over, making her one of the strongest of the guild – was crying seeing her sister believing she was dead. "Mira-nee? Is that you, my Mira-nee?" Lisanna Strauss, everyone believed she was dead because of a mission gone wrong but alas fate seems to have a plan for Fairy Tail because everyone will be affected by her return.

"Lisanna!!!!!!" It was not only Mira who shouted and hugged her, almost everyone in the guild did. Every old member of the guild, the new members are all confused as to why they're hugging someone they don't know. Lucy, Carla, and Wendy are one of the new members who are looking confused, it looks like the remaining Team Natsu are all close to her judging by the happy smile of Erza, close to tears Gray and happily crying Natsu and Happy. "Everyone! We'll be having a party for as long as we want!!!" Makarov, the master of the guild announced and everyone agree-shouted. "YEAH!"

It was a blast. Everyone was noisy like they found the most important treasure in the universe. But Lucy was puzzled, it's been hours and she feels like she is being ignored by Team Natsu except for Wendy and Carla who doesn't mind being ignored by Team Natsu since she has Romeo – he has the magic of Rainbow Fire and the only son of another guild member – talking with her. Juvia Lockser – a water mage who is also a new member – approached Lucy. "Love Rival, does Juvia have a new love rival? Gray - sama won't even look at Juvia!" She complained while talking in third person seeing Lisanna as a new rival for her love on Gray Fullbuster. "Juvia, I don't think so, don't worry." Lucy sweat dropped while thinking along the lines of 'It looks like she's more interested in Natsu than Gray' which led to a part of her heart aching. 'Is this jealousy?'

"Hey, Lu-chan! I got you a strawberry milkshake!" Levy McGarden – Lucy's best friend and a smart girl – approached her while being accompanied by Gajeel and Lily. "Levy – chan! Thank you!" Lucy thanked her best friend and reached for the milkshake. "Hey, bunny girl, why do you look sad?" Everyone was shocked not only because they did not notice it but Gajeel saying it is even more surprising. "W-what do you mean?" "What he means to say is that you don't look as cheerful as you usually are." Laxus Dreyar – a scientific-made lightning dragon slayer, another one of the strongest members in the guild, also the grandson of the master – "It's nothing! I'm just tired! You know from the mission!" Lucy laughed which was obviously fake which worried them. "Nothing?" they all asked. "I mean I might be overreacting or something." Lucy stopped but everyone was still looking at her. "Okay. It's just that I feel like I'm being ignored by my best friends and my boyfriend?" Lucy said smiling sheepishly, thinking that what she said was ridiculous. Everyone seemed relieved after Lucy said that, they thought that it was something serious. "That's ridiculous Lu-chan, you know how much Natsu loves you even though he's such an idiot." Levy cheered Lucy up.

"Hey, Lucy! I heard what you said. You can't blame them you know they're like the closest when they were kids." Mira said sitting across Lucy. "Yeah, what I said was absurd." "Not really, I can understand you. We all thought that Lisanna and Natsu would be together and even Happy looks at Lisanna as his mom. Gray and Erza are close friends with Lisanna as well. But right now, you're one of their most important people so don't you worry okay Lucy?" "Thank you, Mira – san! I feel better now!"

After a few more hours, the sun was nowhere to be seen and it was replaced by the moon and the stars. Lucy waved goodbye to the ones who were talking to her and went out of the guild. She did not bother Natsu or Erza or Gray because she is tired, from the mission earlier and the partying. She just wants to sleep on her bed. Once she was lying down she thought of how the guild members treated her. Team Natsu completely ignored her as well as most of the guild members. The only ones who bothered talking to her are Wendy, Romeo, Carla, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Lily, Laxus, Mira, Master. Happy also eventually went to her when he noticed her mood and tried to make her feel better. There is also Lisanna who is now the famed 'Mage who came back from the dead', who introduced herself to the new members and found out that Lucy is Natsu's boyfriend. At first, Lucy thought that there will be a problem as she sees the eyes of Lisanna when looking at her boyfriend is the same when she looks at him. Eyes filled with love. With those thoughts lingering in her mind, she went to sleep.

THE LINK OF MY STORY IN DREAME IS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. 

COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!