I will fight for you because I love you

Hyo Jin's POV

I teleported to the dungeons there I saw Kyungsoo very pale but his eyes are still open I was burning the steel door like the ones for prisoners. I was putting a bit fire until it broke and I approached kyungsoo and hugged him really tight.

"look whose here saving the person she ever loved"

I heard my stepfather who is now behind me about to hold my back but I used my power I stomped the floor which made an earthquake and I threw him to the wall. I'm still beside Do he was about to attack me but I used my protective power and when He touched that protective glass that i had made he will be pushed.

But then he ordered his witches to broke the glass that mades us safe. then the glass was broken. But I stood up and move 3 steps forward then I locked kyungsoo with a invisible glass that no one could see. It's just me who could see it. I was out of that glass so that means that I might die here. I stomped the floor and it made an earthquake which made him fall. But then I was attacked by packs of wolves I fought with all of them I killed them all except for one and my grandfather. This wolf is the one who has been trained so well so it must be the end of my life here.

I punched him in the stomach and scratched him as fast as I could and that made him die. But one thing that I didn't knew was it was my stepfather's son from a different wolf. So that made him mad. I was about to punch him when his long nails was pressed to my stomach and that made me weak. My inner organs were also bruised because he has long nails.

"eomma!!!" that was my last strength hat I could do shout out and ask for my mother's help.

Then I heard an earthquake. It was eomma. now fighting with my stepfather. He at last killed my stepfather by roasting him with fire. she approached me and cried but I just smiled to her but a weak one. I kept on spitting blood.

I send a telepathy to kai and that once They arrived and helped DO get out of the dungeon. They approached me

"I'm really sorry eomma *cough* but that's at least what I can do for DO, the person that I had loved I *cough* don't want to see him dying there without even me helping him. Do, Please don't waste your time crying *cough*always be strong like a bamboo tree I w-w-will lo-love you forever" i said and I blacked out

Kyungsoo's POV.

"Hyo JIn! no Hyo jin!" i yelled and started crying.

I held her hand full of blood her eyes that were red became blue agin and it closed slowly as she say her last words. I just hugged her. I have nothing to do but say my last goodbye to her.

Kai carried her and brought her to her room. and laid her to her bed. It was like she was sleeping but that is not the reality the reality is she's dead.

"i hope we can see again soon in our own paradise" i said

I held her hands and said goodbye to her and just cried all night. But I would try my best to smile just for you