Epilogue

After 2 years...

Kyungsoo's POV

I went to the cemetery to visit Hyo Jin...

"it's been a long time since you died. I tried to smile but it ended up crying for two months but now I'm smiling. I hope I could see you smile even though you have already died. My heart doesn't change your still the one in my heart"

I hope you'll not be sad there because I'm not there with you but I'm not going to find a new gil that would replace you. even your now gone I will always thank you and you will always be in my heart. If you didn't helped me I would die

Someone's POV

Kyungsoo didn't know that he was being hugged my Hyo Jin and saying her last goodbye. She can't stay on earth but she promised that she would be always at his side.

"I will always smile and make you smile even though I'm gone I want to see you smile and have moved on in what had happened" she said to D.O

Even though kyungsoo could not hear the words that she's saying she still makes a promise that she would forever keep and that is she would wait kyungsoo and wait him until they could meet again in a paradise without any rules there is freedom and there is nothing forbidden.

He kissed Do at his cheeks the last time as she went up to were the stars, the moon and the stars had lived. She promised that she would be the sun who will make him smile at the morning and also the moon at night that symbolizes that she will be there for him and the stars which symbolizes peaceful in the her kingdom that she onced lived.