Sasuke Uchiha ~ After all, you're just mine!"

(Name) was walking down the street, humming her favorite song. Not caring about the world around her. It was the darkest night ever known in Konoha. Even the moon was dark and evil tonight. Nobody was around her. That's what she thought that nobody was around her until she saw a dark figure in front of her with glowing red eyes. She recognized it and all the memories came back rushing into her mind. It took so long to forget those memories. They were gentle days. She missed her old team-mate more than anything she could. Still she tried her best to act cool. "Sasuke Uchiha" (Name) used her cold tone as usual. But it had no impact on that Uchiha brat. It just made him smirk. "(Name) (Surname) " Sasuke said as he started to come forward. Sasuke's sharingan was trying to seduce (Name) with it's charm and power. Right now, Sasuke wanted nothing but her pure innocence. Anyone could tell the he was obsessed with her, deeply in love. He could even kill anyone just to be with (Name). Even though, he took few innocent lives, just for (Name)

                       (Name) started to take footsteps back, fear filled her. She was confused that what is happening. The one who betrayed them came back? The heartless Uchiha? She knew that something is wrong, he is up to something bad. Somehow, she managed to escape his lust filled eyes and gained enough courage to speak. "After so many years, you are back? What is wrong with you? What do u want? Why you left us? We loved you!!! And thats how you return back someone's love?" (Name) used her power and will to scream it all.But she knew it was useless. Sasuke just smirked again and continued to come towards her. He looked in her eyes, they were filled with fear. 'Just the way i like it' Sasuke thought. Then he looked at her lips. Her pink juicy lips were making him drool over her. He bite his lips almost making it bleed, using his dirty and sexual thoughts about (Name).

                      "Your lips, they look so soft and juicy. I can't wait to have those pure lips on mine." Sasuke seductively said as he licked his blood on his lips and making (Name) blush. "Go away! You monster! I hate you!" She tried to show anger and rage but Sasuke could tell that she was filled with fear. 

                        Sasuke ignored her comment because he was too bust in admiring her womanly body. Sasuke could feel something rise in his pant. He knew what it was and blushed about it. It was pretty hard and it was getting hard for him to hold back. (Name) looked at Sasuke and knew that what was going on with him. She blushed and looked away. But she tried her level best  to keep herself cool here because one mistake would take her all pure innocence away forever. But she failed in it, she felt herself getting horny. Sasuke smirked at what he saw. He knew it is the time. He didn't cared if she wasn't mentally prepared. He knew that she was physical ready to start their love on bed. "(Name)..." It was the last word she heard Sasuke say. After that she was unconscious in his arms. He held her bridal style and took her inside her room. He locked it so no one would disturb them. Sasuke started by kissing her neck and then slowly slowly, removing her clothes right away. He kissed her whole body. Then after few hours of kissing her. It was the time to push himself hardly in her. He did it, doing it in and out, fastly. Sasuke never had such an great feeling. He felt like he was complete. The last thing Sasuke did with poor unconscious (Name) was to kiss her belly and said "I can't wait to have our lovely little baby. After all, you're mine!"