Naruto Uzumaki ~ Helpless

"FOR THE SAKE OF GOD NARUTO! STOP BEING DAMN IDIOT ! I don't love you. Why can't you just get it? What about Hinata?" (Name) said , a look of concern in her eyes for Hinata. She knew that Hinata loved him from so many years but the blonde boy won't just understand anything. (Name)'s emotions were mixed up, she felt anger, grief , pain and sorrow. How couldn't he see it ? Why can't he understand that Hinata loves him . After all, Hinata was (Name)'s one and only best friend. She can't betray her, because she knew how it felt to be betrayed by the one whom you trust the most. (Name) always loved Sasuke more than anything but all he did was reject her. Memories came rushing in her mind, her eyes became blurry because of the tears in her eyes. Once again, those memories with Sasuke came but she can't cry in front of Naruto. Especially, not in this situation. "Naruto, you know who i love. I love Sasuke-kun and no one else. Besides, Hinata cares about you a lot and for me , you are nothing more than just a friend ." (Name) said as she started to walk away. Wind was blowing her (Hair color) hair. 'Nothing more than a friend.........i love Sasuke-kun......and no one else.' Tears came in the blonde's eyes. His emotions were mixed. Was he feeling angry, rejected or sad?

He didn't knew what was happening. (Name) meant everything for him, even though she doesn't know it but she really did. 

                                         "You can't see the pain in my eyes. You can't hear the pain in my words but at least you could see and hear my love??? Why (Name) ! JUST WHY????" Naruto was hitting the ground as hard as possible, there was a big and huge hole created and his hands were bleeding massive and he was panting hard. He felt like his breathe was leaving him but anger was taking over him. He could feel the dark chakra around him, the nine tail fox's chakra. "You ....are....just ....MINE!!!!!" Naruto screamed out loud using all the energy in his lungs, his eyes color changed and nails grew longer and darker. Teeth were as sharp as of those fierce lion. "The game just begin (Name). I'll get everyone out of my way just for you. Just wait and watch them slaughter." Naruto was grinning widely and evilly. Even he was giving creeps to the night. There was fear filled in that night. It was the worst night ever known for her. Only if she didn't rejected him then maybe this won't happen but it was too late for her. Poor (Name).....that night....she lost everyone she ever loved and was forced to love the one and only guy.

                                    Naruto was as fast as lightening, nothing could beat him. His power was unbeatable and uncontrollable . He laughed out loud as he slaughtered the whole Hyuga clan. No one survived . Naruto cut them all into small pieces , especially Hinata. Then the whole Haruno clan! No one knew what was happening. Even the screams weren't heard at all . "Hyuga and Haruno bitch clans down. Now one more guy to kill." Naruto was approaching him . "naruto..." Sasuke whispered to himself . He knew this chakra but something was wrong with it. It was far much more greater than he even imagined it to be . As he was thinking , he felt sharp pain and then numbness as the life out of him was gone. There was blood all over the floor as Naruto laughed out loud again like a mad man. For the first time he felt so happy, there was no one in his way now. "One more business to finish." This time Naruto walked slowly, slowly towards (Name)'s house. 

                                   'What is this feeling? Why i'm feeling sad? Is something wrong with me?' (Name) thought as she looked out of the window. She was feeling sad for some reason. She knew something was wrong, but she couldn't just figure out what it was. Then suddenly the front door burst into pieces as she saw Naruto coming in , smiling widely and looking at her with lustful eyes. He looked at her face, there was fear written. 'I bet i can make her scream out loud' Naruto thought as dirty images filled his mind.He licked his lips and started taking footsteps forward . Looking at her from head to toe ."(Name) , you don't know that what you do to me. It's getting harder to control myself now. Sweetheart, won't you welcome your soon-to-be-baby's-father?" Naruto smirked evilly as (Name)'s body was filled with fear and shaking. She was so afraid to take action. All she could she was Naruto approaching her until he grabbed her and took her in her room. He locked the door. "(Name) now no one will come in our way to a bright future. Now it's only you and me.I killed them all . Your Sas-gay, Hinata-chan and Sakura. " Her eyes widen , she didn't knew that he will go that far.

                                         "Naru..." "ssssshhhhh" Naruto shushed her. Then suddenly naruto tore her clothes. She was exposed to Naruto. Naruto licked her whole body. Tears, fear, sorrow and grief took over (Name)-chan. She tried stopping him . "Naruto.......aAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She screamed out loud as she felt something in her in the bottom. She knew what was happening, she can't stop it. No one could. Naruto just pushed his way in her as much he could even she was bleeding way to much. There was so much blood and soon, she fainted. Whole night, naruto enjoyed that poor girl. She was helpless