Itachi Uchiha ~ Beginning of our new life

(Name) (Surname) was in her room as usual. Doing her left over work quietly. It took hours for her to complete it all. After all, it's not easy to do all of her job herself. She rolled her (Hair color) with her free left hand and continued to do her job with her right hand. "God damn it! It's almost 3 am and Tsunade gave me these all stupid papers to fill ?? Come on! WTF is this shit!!??" (Name) said being frustrated by her job. 'I imagine how it will feel to be a ninja. Like Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi. I never wished for such a boring life. This is not what i wanted to be. I feel so weak. I can't even protect myself. I'm worthless, useless, ugly, and ....urrggghhh! Just forget about it (Name)! You are born in this stupid Hell! Now pay it all!' She clenched her fist as it started bleeding. She was on the verge of crying out loud. Her step mother and father never wanted her to become a ninja because they were afraid that she'll be able to kill them and then she'll run. How selfish they were. They just used the poor little, beautiful and innocent girl. She is just a beautiful girl, with the weight of world on her shoulders. 

                                    She bite her bottom lip, making it bleed slightly. Tears rolled down her cheeks and soon fell on the papers. She couldn't even tell Tsunade about the problem and situation she was in. But (Name) was a loyal and faithful girl just like her father, (Father's name) and as beautiful as her mother, (mother's name). It was Damn Itachi's fault that her parents died. She cursed him everytime she remembered him. She couldn't just bring herself to quite this stupid shit she was in. How could even she? She never told about her step parents to Tsunade because they did her a favor by giving her a shelter and food. It was just a favor. She wasn't loved by hated everyday. It only made her feel the worse. "Oh how i wish i was strong enough to kill Itachi!!! Why don't you just die Itachi!!!???Just why??!! " She threw her pencil across the room and ran towards her bed. Sobbing quietly, not even realizing that someone was watching her all the time. Those eyes glow red in the dark! 'I'm sorry (Name). I killed your parents mistakenly. ' Itachi kept on thinking about apologizing with the poor girl who was laying on her bed, sobbing out loudly but not loud enough for her step parents to hear. 

                             Itachi came out of the darkness and saw her figure. He felt butterflies in his stomach and a blush came on his cheeks, it doesn't even matter how hard he tried to hide it, it still came on his cheeks. Still he was slightly frowning at the sight of a beautiful girl crying on her bed. He didn't wanted her to cry on the bed but wanted something else on the bed from her. Something only a married couple should do. He smirked while imagining it all. 'Just one little business to complete and nothing will disturb us tonight (Name).' Itachi went away quietly, not letting (Name) know anything. 

                                 "HAHAHAHAHA!!! That was funny sweetheart!" A woman laughed along with her husband. The man just kissed her forehead  and said ,"I know my lady." They both looked deeply in each other's eyes and then started kissing . First it was more like a kiss but then it turned out to be make out. Her husband kissed her on the neck and she moaned out loudly, blushing crazily. "Honey, let's do it now! I can't wait anymore." She said as seductively as possible and the man was ready until they heard someone laugh from behind."WHO IS THERE??" The man just stood up and saw a dark figure right standing there. His face wasn't visible. "Who are you? And what are you doing here? Did (Name) brought you here? Oh man! I'm going to kill that slut!!!" Itachi came behind that man, now it was clear to him that who was he talking. Not any other person but the one and only, Itachi Uchiha. "Say that once more and you are dead." Itachi said it in his most deadliest voice. 

                               The man was trembling with fear and horror. He didn't wanted anything but his life right now. "UM! Do anything but don't kill me!!" 

It made only Itachi smirk even more. "Then how can i complete my business?" Itachi took out his sword and slaughtered them, the man's head was rolling on the floor. 'How can they be so mean? Their daughter was up in the room crying and here, they were making love. Pathetic. It's good, that i killed them. Now no one can stop me from making love to my one and only (Name ) . Itachi went up in the room , only to find a sleeping (Name). Itachi came over to her and licked his lips like she is his meal. Itachi's dirty thought once again came in his mind and his blush grew even more. 

                                   (Name) lay on her bed, unaware of the situation around her. Itachi gently took off her clothes and then he took off his own too. When they were completely naked, he did something he shouldn't do to her body. (Name) woke and saw that it was Itachi. She was shocked and now filled with fear but when he kissed her on her V spot. She couldn't resist it but enjoy the pleasure he was giving her right now. She felt perfect but same time guilty. How can she just start loving someone she hates, especially the one who killed her parents. But when she looked in his eyes, she felt like she belonged to him but she wasn't ready to do it right now. She pushed him away but then he held her hands tightly, almost hurting her. The more she struggled to get away the more Itachi was going hard on her. Itachi was almost raping her. Taking all of her pure innocence away. 

                                  She wasn't able to do it. She was bleeding. But there was no choice but to be his only. She wasn't a ninja, she can't stop him. After Itachi was done taking her virginity, she started sleeping. After a long season of pain, she wanted to sleep. Itachi kissed side of her neck and then came closer to her ear and whispered, "It was just the beginning of our new life, my sweetheart."