Chapter 2: New Year, Not New Me

A week passes and the clock ticks down as the time as it nears 12:00 am. The cold air wraps it's chilly arms around Madeline as she walks in her despair. She left her male behind in their bedroom where furniture are broken into pieces by their intense love making.

She looks towards the moon, silently cursing the goddess that reigns her in. She knew what she done to her father was risky in itself but she couldn't help herself.

Her heart yearns to see him once more, despite the centuries of hurt and betrayal that stings between father and daughter. Madeline still yearns for the day she can see her father again without being killed on sight.

Madeline then gaze at the people who continue to party on through the parade, the week will be over soon for the new year to come.

Laughter and drunken disorder rampage the city of New Orleans as everyone celebrates in their intoxicated souls. Strong hands then wrap around her waist bringing her body closer. Lips close to her neck that inhale the sweet scent of cinnamon and death.

"Mm Nikolai, what are you doing up?" Madeline asks, she presumed he'd be dead still since she snapped his neck while they fucked.

"I heal fast, love. Did you forget already?" Her male beams a glistening smile showing off his pearly white fangs.

"How could I forget? I assumed since I took so much out of you that it would take awhile for you to come back alive."

"Now that would be impossible, you may kill me Madeline but you can never get rid of me." With rapid speed, Nikolai turns his woman around to face her. His lips smash upon hers as they kiss passionately.

"And don't forget about me," another pair of hands roam her body as a second pair of lips kiss her neck.

"Oh how could I forget Marcel?" Madeline turns her body and kisses her other male that holds onto her body tightly. Groping her ass while Nikolai fondles with her breasts.

Ripping the shirt she wears over her skin; Madeline's full breasts fall free. Both of her males gropes them harshly as Nikolai tilts Madeline's head upwards so he may kiss her, forcing his tongue inside as they battle for dominance. However, their heated passion is soon disturbed as a knock on the door is heard on the other side.

"Who is it!" Nikolai growls his displeasure as he continues to leave trails of kisses down her stomach towards the ache between her thighs while Marcel begins to mess with her breasts as his mouth latches on.

"Daddy!" The mere mention of the word daddy makes Nikolai and Marcel stop all of his actions. They groan into the softness of Madeline's neck while she chuckles as she leaves the breezy premises of her balcony.

Madeline grabs her silk robe as she strolls towards the door opening it wide to see the little girl that runs towards both her fathers.

"Papa!" Nikolai bends down lifting his daughter in the air. While Marcel tickles that little girl.

"Hello princess," Marcel comments as Nikolai holds onto his youngest. She stays quiet as she holds on by wrapping her tiny arms around his neck.

"Elle where are your sisters?" Madeline asks wondering where her other children left off to.

'I don't know' Elle speaks through her mind to her mother. Elle shrugs her shoulders as she looks towards the balcony hearing the ruckus of laughter and dancing. Wiggling down from her father's arms. She scurried out of their bedroom.

"What did she say?" Nikolai asks as he walks towards their dresser putting on a neck t-shirt and throwing one towards Marcel.

"She doesn't know where the others are." Madeline exclaims as she enters her wardrobe closet and changes into her lovely dark green dress that ensnares any man or woman's attention onto her curves.