Virgil x reader

Warning depression and self harm view discretion is advised. This story is also kind of long.

Y/n pov

I was sitting at my house locked in my dark room just laying there letting my thoughts consume me. You'll never be enough, death is all you deserve, no one wants you and no one needs you for the love of god just kill your self. These thoughts were a daily thing they never left I thought them all the time, all they do is scream at me and i just let them win. My anxiety and depression control my life and i know I'll never be " normal ". As I was laying there listening to the screaming i got a text message from my dear friend thomas.

Thomas- hey y/n/n wanna come over and hang with me and the sides?
Y/n- sure I'll be over in about an hour
Thomas- alright see you soon!

With that i put down my phone let out a sigh and got dressed in my all black clothing threw on a beanie and left my house heading to Thomas. Once I got there I was greated by many people.

Thomas- hey y/n/n!
Patton- Y/NNNN!!!!
Roman- hello y/n
Logan- greetings and salutations
Virgil- sup y/n/n
Y/n- hello all you precious gems!

I said putting on a fake smile as of one hour ago I was in a bad state of mind. We all greet eachother with a hug except Logan and Virgil. I gave Logan a hand shake and virgil and I did our made up hand shake, where we slap hands go into a fist bump along with a hug and ending with our pinkys clasped together. As you can tell Virgil and I are very close. He gets me better then the rest of the group.

Y/n- so what are we doing today?
Thomas- well honestly we just all missed you especially Virgil

Virgil blushed and patton got a really big smile, as if he knew something but I ignored it.

Virgil- well ya know course i missed you y/n/n
Patton- yeah you really missed her virgy

Virgil shot im a slight glare and patton saw and looked down understanding to drop the subgect.

Virgil- I asked you to stop calling me virgy patton

Is that what he was mad about?

Thomas- anyway, so i invited you over just to chill so what would you like to do y/n/n?

I thought for a moment and got an idea.

Y/n- how about we play dont get scared, its a game where we watch something scary and you can't scream jump or flinch or even look away from the screen
Logan- and what if we do?
Y/n- someone of your choice gets to ask you a question and you have to answer it honestly
Roman- what if you refuse the question?
Y/n- then a person of that person's choosing gives you a dare and you have to do the dare if you dont well then you will have to answer the question.
Patton- this sounds like it could be a fun game!
Logan- i dont see how you could think this is fun you get scared at spiders that aren't even real.
Patton- because i get to bond with all of you (  Patton is so cute btw I completely pulled this game out of my ass )
Y/n- everyone ok with the game choice?
Thomas- im down sounds like a lot of fun actually
Roman- I'm so down I never get scarred
Patton- I'm always scared but I'm still down
Logan- I am ok with this choice of ' fun '
Virgil- this night is about to get interesting.

We set up the computer and sat on the couch ready to watch the first video which was an easy one. To two little girls singing and then a jump scare. No one got scared or looked away not even Patton!

Roman- wow Patton way to go
Patton- best tactic is to just day dream I'm pretty good at that
Logan- im surprised you understood tactic but not surprised at you day dreaming
Virgil- you guys just keep talking
Thomas- lets try a harder one
Y/n- alrighty you gave me that power