smiley face

april 8th, 2018

+++

tagged: jennaablackLiked by joshuadun, jennaablack, and 6 otherstrjoseph i feel like i am going to die

tagged: jennaablack
Liked by joshuadun, jennaablack, and 6 others
trjoseph i feel like i am going to die. i hate this so much. save me.

joshua dun (10:21pm)
hey.. are you ok? i saw your spam ig post and i just want you to know that im here for you tyler, and i mean that with my whole heart

tyler's heart skips a beat or two as he reads the text message, and he feels that sharp pang of anxiety in his stomach. josh saw something he posted five minutes ago, so close to being deleted. he doesn't know what to say for a good few minutes.

me (10:25pm)
hey josh, i am okay. thank you for your concern. :)

he cringes at the smiley face. it's the worst in these situations.

joshua dun (10:25pm)
are you 100% sure? really im here for u
u got me kinda worried

me (10:26pm)
i'm sorry for worrying you.

on the other side of the conversation, josh is sighing. he knows something is wrong, and tyler doesn't seem to be fine.

me (10:30pm)
okay, maybe i do want to talk about some stuff. but i don't know...
i don't need to i guess. that's what my spam is for haha.

joshua dun (10:31pm)
:(
well im glad everything is ok, just please know if u need to talk to anyone u can come to me alright??

me (10:35pm)
yeah yeah, thanks josh. for real. it means a lot to me.

tyler's heart is racing a little bit. no one has cared this much for him in quite a long time, and he won't even take up josh's offer to vent. he's sabotaging himself again.

everything hurts, but he still doesn't have the courage to talk to josh. fuck.