Update+Characters/Oc Explaination

Hello there!

Alright, so a lot of things has been going on lately and I thought I might just update you guys... Though I doubt that all of you will read this, only a poorly ratio that is 1.2% will at least view this, so... Yeah.

Okay, first thing first. For those who is Asian, and live in Malaysia, you know that school will be starting real soon; And I mean, really soon. I'm going to go to high school next year and I have to do stuff there tomorrow and... You know the drill.

So, I might just tell you guys that I'd be extra busy next year. Not 'busy' like I used to, but EXTRA busy...

Oh, and by the way. In the previous chapter, I do request you guys to tell me any Boboiboy AU and whose the creator, but no one said anything. So I might just tell all of you mine?

1) Boboiboy Cross [Reverse] -Cross-

I already introduced him before, he's Anti's reverse. At first I named him Anti-Reverse but then I changed his name into Cross. Shorter and more simple than it used to be.

He's not like any ordinary reverses out there, no-ho no no no. He's kind and do stuff with Anti, but he's just... Grumpy? Moody? I don't know. Kinda strict yet if you got to know him better, he'd be fun to hang around :)

2) Boboiboy Anti [Normal] -Anti-

Like Cross, I already introduced him before. But he's more into wise, quiet, don't talk unless needs to type of person.

Both him and Cross got this kind of wicked power where they can open teleportal to any kind of dimensions or location. Telepathic, telekinesis, telekinetic, possession and such. You named it.  They only went into universes which needs some help or have something broken. He and Cross often wander around original universe to make sure it didn't got way too out of line out of storyboard. Because once that universe was destroyed, everything will.

3) Boboiboy Paint [???] -Paint-

Okay, he's just a prototype.

I haven't introduced him yet, still thinking about his design but he also lived in X-Void, like Anti and Cross. He's also the guardian but his specialist? He can portal hopping like Anti and Cross, but he didn't have the rest of their power. But, I added another specialist which is 'Creation' or 'Overwrite'; He can basically do anything with his giant brush. Create, reverse, erase, anything. Also the one whose been protecting every AU from the inside.

Though I still needs time to confirm him...

4) Whisperer [???] -Whisper-

Alright, he's also a Boboiboy, but...

He's deep into Dark Void. He's the guardian there, guarding every door and make sure the Bad Boboiboys or should I say; Glitches and Unknown code, escape from there.

He knew everything about bad Boboiboys...

He's more like Anti, but way more shy than him. He avoid any general interactions and speak as least as possible. Still thinking about his specialist though...

5) Boboiboy Assassin [Normal] -Fell-

He's more like Cross, but he didn't talk much. He's quiet and way too secretive.

He doesn't have any power, but his speed is amazing so... That's a plus? He have so much knowledge in any martial art, ninjitsu, taekwondo and such. Piss him off, you're dead.

~Bad Boboiboys~

1) Boboiboy Nightmare [???] -Nightmare-

2) Boboiboy Insane [???] -Insane- //Sane//

3) Boboiboy Glitch [???] -Error-

4) Boboiboy Gun [???] -Target-

Alright, that's it.

Okay. LIE

I'm thinking about deleting this Fanfiction because... The storyline doesn't stand the tittle anymore! I wrote 'He Wasn't Really Me' and I thought I'd write about Boboiboy and Reverse ONLY but look! So many Boboiboy OCs...

All of them are still prototypes; Weren't confirmed yet.

So I thought I might just re write everything, but the tittle was 'Overwrite'. It's still a Boboiboy and Reverse story, but I just wanted to add more to it ya' know? So... Yeah