chapter 2

After a resless night and most of the day thinking i finally decide i want to go to the Gold Coast. In Australia. I just have to get out of here and then i could board a plane and be free. Ah it seemed so easy in my head.

Hmm how do i get out of here.
Been here 2 months...
Know most of the place and how it runs... hmmm

I stand up and of my bed and stroll around my room for 5 minutes. I contemplate what to do.

Finally i have an idea.

I would get out of this room...somehow. And then get to the mail room. I had no idea where that was but i would figure there should be signs. I had heard the guards mention the mail room to each other. It was meant to deliver drugs to some other places.

Then once i was in there i would get into a large box and someone would transport me outta here.

I stop pacing and sit down on my bed again. I look around my colourless room. I glance up at the roof and the barred window. This really was a hell hole.

I jump up; off my bed and walk to my closet.  I grab hastily at all my warmest clothes.

Note to self : as soon as i get to Australia buy new clothes!

I stuff the remaining clothes in a ripped plastic bag and put the bag under my mattress. Then i sit down and wait for dinner.

Make Your Mind UpOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara