chapter~~9

The impact was horrendous, we had dropped a mammoth of a distance and the plane was not planning on stopping.

I try to open my eyes but i can't because of the impact around me. My ears go numb because of how loud it is around me.

Im so scared right now. I left that place to be away from danger and scaryness but i suppose that just followed me.

I slowly peel open one eye and look to my left. The lady next to me is dead. I think. She has a massive gash in her temple.
Must be dead.

Then i hear the loud speaker crackle on.
" All passengers walk to door C, all other doors have been blocked or are  broken. Please remain calm." Booms a mail voice with a thick Australian accent.
Please remain calm, yeah right.

I hear the same baby behind me scream again. I look behind me and try to see the baby. To my dismay his mother is dead. I think. She also has a massive gash of blood pooling out of her chest, Right where her heart is.

I try to stand up and i succeed with only a small amount of rubble covering my stilletoes.
These shoes suck!
I rip of both black shoes of and chuck them aside.

Then i try to make my way back to the baby. When i finally reach her i bend down and pick her up under the arms. I put her in my arms and wrap her up more in her, now dirty and wet blanket.

I then briskly walk to catch up with the rest of the passengers. Everyone is rushing about trying to get out.

I wonder how we are going to get  when my question gets answered;
Everyone is bunched up at an entrance.
Must be entance C .
I peer out the door above all the peoples heads and i see a huge inflated yellow slide.

All people slide down it, from old men to young kids. Everyone goes down without there shoes and luggage.

I see i flight hostess on my right, telling everyone to leave there luggage behind. I manage to squeeze past everyone and get to her.
"What happens to all the pets on board?" I ask.
She finishes a sentence to someone and then shakes her head sadly.
"We can't get them out," Pilot's order's."

I walk away slowly.
Why don't the owners insist?
Suddenly a man races ul to me.
"Matilda! My baby."
"Oh is she yours?" I ask looking down at the baby in my arms.
"YES!" cries the man.
I nod and give him the child. But then ask;
"What happened to his mum?"
"She's dead" sighs the man and then walks away with his head drooping and the little baby in his arms.

I then head for the exit.
I sit down and then push of the ground. I slide down the slide easily, and then brace fro the cold water where groups of people huddle together in the water. When i reach the ocean i am greeted with a rush of spray and utter numbness because of the cold.

I start to tread water.
Lucky i had swimming lessons when i was younger.
I then swim over to a flight host,
(a man)
"Are we gonna get rescued or something or just stay here?" I ask through chattering teeth.
"The airport radars should of seen us crash so they should send some help." He says without really looking at me.

I swim up to a random group.
"c-c-can i  j-j-join?" I ask
Some blueish faces look up at me and nod. I then link my arms with an oldish women on my right and a young man on my left.

I wonder how long these helicopters are going to take.

Hi everyone pls comment if you like this book or not.
Sorry if i dont update quickly.😉😞
Ooh and vote!!!!