chapter~~4

I walk down the hall silently, making sure i keep looking infront of me and at the guard a mile back.

I stare at the walls blankly and look for any signs.
Who makes a place this big with no signs?
Finally one pops out of know where
And it states: Mail Room+Kitchen
I head down the way the arrow pointed for the mail room. It's quite a short distance but my steps echo through the walk.

I reach the mail room without any trouble but when i get to the door i can hear voices from inside.
"Don't listen too him Jermaya, just shoot her, she's not worth it." "Just a gold digger."
"I can't shoot my wife, Dan."
"Yes you can and you will."

I then went into hiding and waited for the men to come out. After a couple more of blurred speaking that i couldn't understand, one of the men stormed out. I guessed he was Jermaya. He had curly auburn hair and a clean shaved face, a small punie nose and massive sluggish eyebrows.
Ugly, ugly and more ugly.

I press my back hard into the wall and i slide down onto the balls of my feet. I sit quietly for ages until finally the other guy Dan comes out. He has tattoos snaking across his neck and hands and floppy ash brown hair. He is very stocky. He briskly walks out and then stops.

I shut my eyes and feel the hairs on my back stand up. He must me looking my way i suggest to my brain.

Then i slowly peel open one eye. I see nothing at first because it is dark but then sure enough i get a glimpse of his dark grey eyes piercing the wall behind me.

I don't dare to even breathe. I squeeze my eyes close again.

Then i hear footsteps and he is gone.

Ever so slowly i slide up the wall when im on my feet i pad across the ground like a lion ready to pounce.

When i reach the door a reach for the smooth door knob i swivel it around and it opens. To my dismay there is a man standing in the door way looking at me deep in the eye.
"Well, well, well"- "what do we have here?" He purrs.
Straight away i get into combat move.
He see's my idea and just shakes his head.
"Im not fighting a cute little whore like you missy--now come here"
He reaches for my waist but i slap him hard across the face.
"Ouch you hurt me, pussy" he chuckles into my face.
I run at him with my tiny little fists and i smash them into his concrete face.

Unluckily for me he uses the time to grab me by the waist again and this time I'm tired. I try to hit him again but his hands are like iron grips.

He smashes me into one of the small mail room walls. I let out a weak groan, and neally lose conscience.

He pushes his lips to mine and forces his tongue into my mouth like a rotten slug. I taste sour alcohol mixed with some sort of drug. I feel his hard shaft bore into my lower abdomen.

He then pulls back and starts undoing his pants crazily fast. In that time i move away from the wall slightly and use my left leg to smash into his....sensitive parts.

He yelps out in pain and bends over.
I race to the back of him and i look around the room franticly for something solid.

I find my salvation.
Some lose bricks lying on the floor.

Ooh what gonna happen guys??
Pls vote and commsnt what gonna happen.... its pretty obvious hehe😂😁 she's the badass devil. 😈😈